Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

[Yusei had just made it into New Domino City along with the Blue Eyes Master and he was greeted by his old rival, Jack Atlas. Yusei had a score to settle with him. Jack had taken not only his duel runner but his most prized monster: Stardust Dragon]

 Jack had taken not only his duel runner but his most prized monster: Stardust Dragon]

Jack: It's about time you showed up, Yusei! You here for a rematch?

Yusei: You bet I am. I'm here to take back what was mine.

Jack: I see you had help from the famous yet infamous Blue Eyes Master. He's my current rival. He would beat you, Yusei, in a single turn.

Blue Eyes Master: It wasn't either us who beat Trudge. It was this mystery duelist who did. He would probably take you down.

Jack: No one can take down the Master of Faster!

Yusei: Blue Eyes Master, you said you had a score to settle with Jack. What was it?

Blue Eyes Master: He looked at my deck before a match and that was the only way he beat me during the championship. I want a rematch.

[Meanwhile Rex Goodwin looks on from a secret camera inside his HQ]

Goodwin: It seems that the Blue Eyes Master has a score to settle with Jack and I don't blame him

Goodwin: It seems that the Blue Eyes Master has a score to settle with Jack and I don't blame him. He's lucky he's a beloved duelist in this city or otherwise he would be arrested on the spot. But who is this Mystery Duelist he is talking about?

[The Masked Boy suddenly appears behind Goodwin]

Masked Boy: He's talking about me.

Goodwin: Who are you? Had did you get in here?

Masked Boy: I have my way of getting around.

Goodwin: Foolish you came here. There is no chance of escaping. You're going straight to the facility!

Masked Boy: I already have done that once. It was boring. You won't arrest me anyway.

Goodwin: Why won't I?