Chapter 92

3rd Person POV

[JP (Original) sat by himself in his room. The rest of the gang were with each other. The rest were talking but Rin sat quietly to herself]

Yugo: What's wrong, Rin?

Rin: I'm just worried about the Original.

Yugo: Why? He can beat Jack Atlas. He has before.

Rin: It's just...I don't know. I'm kind of jealous of Zuzu.

Yugo: Why?

Rin: She has someone coming to rescue her. I guess I just miss being the damsel in distress.

Yugo: Believe me. If you were in trouble, our JP would stop at nothing to save you.

[Celina is staring out the window. JP (Fusion) walks over to her]

JP (Fusion): Something on your mind?

Celina: All of this is just so confusing. I mean...I can't comprehend it. I'm not actually a real person. I'm just part of a person. To make matters worse, I have a parasite living in my head!

[JP (Fusion) wraps his arms around Celina]

JP (Fusion): Don't worry. I'm here.

Celina: I'm the favorite. Right?

JP (Fusion): What are you talking about?

Celina: The Original said that I was his favorite. Is that true?

JP (Fusion): It must be if he said it.

Celina: And since you four are the same, that means...I'm the best out of all the girls!

[Celina has a big smile on her face]

Celina: Looks like I won!

JP (Fusion): Won what?

[The television turns on. The duel between JP (Original) and Jack Atlas was about to begin. Meanwhile JP (Synchro) and Zuzu are looking from the stands]

JP (Synchro): We made it in time for the opening duel! I want to know who's dueling, Jack Atlas.

Zuzu: Jack Atlas? He's the best duelist in the dimension. Right?

JP (Synchro): I would hate to be the person facing Jack.

Zuzu: You used to be friends with him?

JP (Synchro): We still are. We just haven't seen each other in a while.

[Melissa Claire steps forward]

Melissa: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the opening duel of the Friendship Cup! I hope you're all very excited for this duel though obviously we know who will win. Let's introduce the challenger. Just kidding. He really isn't a challenge. Please give it up for Jack's opponent! His name is the Masked Boy!

Zuzu: Masked Boy?

JP (Synchro): Look at that. He's wearing his old disguise.

Zuzu: Wow.

JP (Synchro): Did I say I feel sorry for the guy who is facing Jack? I take that back. I feel bad for Jack.

[Back in the room, everyone is shocked on how JP (Original) was introduced]

Rin: Masked Boy? Why does that sound so familiar?

Yugo: That was his alias when he was in the Synchro Dimension. He always wore a mask to prevent confusion between him and JP (Synchro).

[Jack is introduced and everyone goes crazy. The Masked Boy and Jack head to the starting line with their duel runners]

Jack: Good to see you again, JP (Synchro). Never thought you'd wear that disguise again.