Chapter 62.3

3rd Person POV

[JP stood in the arena waiting to challenge Alexis. He already had taken down Aster and Chazz. She was next on his list. He wanted to free her from whatever was going on. Alexis enters the arena in her white uniform]

Alexis: JP, trying to win me back?

JP: I will get you back, Alexis.

Alexis: Now you want me back?

JP: What do you mean by that?

Alexis: You used all of your attention on Celina! I felt that I wasn't good enough to stand by your side. I started doubting myself when I dueled Chazz. But after he defeated me, he showed me that I don't need you. I just need the Light. I will defeat you and then we will never be separated again.

JP: I'm sorry that I have to do this, Alexis. It's nothing personal.

Alexis: Likewise. Get ready to be mine forever!

[The Masked Boy takes JP's place again. Alexis and the Masked Boy both activate their duel disks]

Masked Boy/Alexis: Duel!

Turn 1-Alexis

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Alexis-8000 LP

Alexis: Ladies first. I activate the spell: Medallion of the Ice Barrier! This allows me to add 1 Ice Barrier monster from my deck to my hand. I now activate the special effect of my Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls in my hand. By sending it to the Graveyard and another Water monster, I can send 1 water monster from my deck to the Graveyard. Why did I do that? All in good time! I end my turn with two face downs.

Turn 2-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Alexis-8000 LP

Masked Boy: My turn. Draw. I place Timegazer Magician and Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my Pendulum Zone. I summon Flash Knight in ATK Mode!

Flash Knight: Scale 7: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 600 DEF

Masked Boy: Battle. When Timegazer Magician is in my Pendulum Zone and a Pendulum Monster battles, you can't activate any trap cards! Flash Knight, attack her directly!

Alexis: Ahh!

Alexis-8000 LP - - - 6200 LP

Masked Boy: Turn end. I now activate the special ability of my Odd Eyes in my Pendulum Zone. By sending it to the extra deck, I can add Stargazer Magician to my hand.

Turn 3-Alexis

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Alexis-6200 LP

Alexis: Hmph. My turn. I draw. I activate the special ability of my Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls from my Graveyard. By banishing two water monsters, I can bring it to the field! I now summon Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier in ATK Mode.

Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier: Level 4- 1700 ATK/ 900 DEF

Alexis: Now my Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls will destroy your Flash Knight!

Masked Boy: Ahh!

Masked Boy-8000 LP - - - 7200 LP

Alexis: Now my Dance Princess will attack you directly!

Masked Boy: Ahh!

Masked Boy-7200 LP - - - 5500 LP

Alexis: Bare the pain a little longer, JP (Fusion). Soon we will have nothing but love! I end my turn with a face down.

Turn 4-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-5500 LP/Alexis-6200 LP

Masked Boy: I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can now summon monsters between Levels 2 and 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monsters are ready to swing into action! Turn up the heat Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Welcome back, Flash Knight! Come forth Elemental Hero Woodsman in DEF Mode and Rose, Warrior of Revenge!