Chapter 24

3rd Person POV

[The Masked Boy enters the Syncro Dimension and looks for his Syncro Counterpart. He finds JP walking down a side walk]

Masked Boy: JP!

JP: It's you. What do you want?

[The Masked Boy noticed that JP had a more serious tone than usual]

Masked Boy: What's wrong?

JP: Nothing. I just need to win the Fortune Cup against Jack Atlas.

Masked Boy: Why is it so important?

JP: I'm winning for my brothers. They were killed years ago mysteriously. I'm out for revenge.

Masked Boy: What about Yusei?

JP: Who's Yusei?

Masked Boy: He's Jack's other rival.

JP: Jack has another rival? Impossible. I'm the only one. Now if you excuse me I'm heading home.

[JP walks home and the secretly the Masked Boy follows him. JP enters his home]

JP: I'm home.

Yugo: Hey, JP. No Blue Eyes Master today?

JP: He wasn't needed today. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out what this signer mark is about. What that Masked Boy told me was pretty nuts. Anyway, where is Rin?

Yugo: She's out somewhere. She said that she's looking for the Black Rose Witch.

JP: She's still on that? She'll never find her. I have a better chance of doing that.

Yugo: Let her dream, man.

[The Masked Boy runs away to find the Black Rose Witch]

Masked Boy: (Thoughts) I have a hunch who the Black Rose Witch is. I already knew who she originally was but if my hunch is right then that must have changed.

[The Masked Boy hunts down the Black Rose Witch]

Masked Boy: Hey!

Black Rose Witch: What do you want?

Masked Boy: I know who you really are.

Black Rose Witch: No, you don't.

Masked Boy: Want to test me? I'll hurt JP!

Black Rose Witch: You stay away from him and my brother.

Masked Boy: (Thoughts) I knew it. (Out loud) Give it up, Rin. I know it's you.

[The Black Rose Witch removes her mask to reveal Rin]

Masked Boy: (Thoughts) I guess Akiza doesn't exist anymore.

Rin: I thought you'd figure out who I was, JP. It took you long enough. I mean it was obvious.

Masked Boy: I'm not JP. (Thoughts) Not entirely a lie.

Rin: Of course you're JP. Who else would've figured it out?

Masked Boy: I'm not JP. I've just found out in other ways.

Rin: Well, in that case, I'll just have to kill you. Prepare to duel and face a duelist from the Arcadia Movement!

Masked Boy: What would JP say if he found out?

Rin: He won't since you won't be telling him.

[The Masked Boy vanished]

Rin: Come back, you coward!

[Rin puts her mask back on and becomes the Black Rose Witch again]

Masked Boy: (Thoughts) I have one more dimension to visit. Hopefully nothing too terrible is happening.