Chapter 76

3rd Person POV

[JP is walking with all of his friends down a street. They are having lots of fun celebrating Yuya's victory over the Sledgehammer. Zuzu is walking close to JP and holding his hand. She said it makes her feel safer than just standing beside him. A boy named Sylvio walks over]

Sylvio: My oh my. It's the great Yuya himself!

Yuya: Who are you?

Sylvio: My name is Sylvio Sawatari. I'm a huge fan. I was hoping to duel you today to witness the pendulum summoning first hand.

Yuya: That's fine.

Sylvio: Just come over to the Leo Institute and we'll do it!

[JP knew that this was a trap so he went with his friends. Just the like that, the trap happened. Yuya let Sylvio's friends "see" his cards but they then stole them and gave them to Sylvio]

Sylvio: Seriously. Who did you not see that coming? That was too easy.

Yuya: Give back my Pendulum Cards.

Sylvio: Sorry but if you want them back then you'll have to beat me in a duel!

Yuya: I can't win without my Pendulum Cards!

Sylvio: Then is looks like you aren't getting them back.

[JP the steps forward]

JP: Give them back, Sylvio.

Sylvio: What are you going to do about it, Mr. I don't know who you are?

JP: I'll defeat you in a duel and then get them back.

Sylvio: You won't but I want to see you try!

[Sylvio actives the duel field. Sylvio activates his duel disk. JP activates his as well]

JP: Let the entertainment begin!

JP/Sylvio: Duel!

Turn 1-JP

JP-8000 LP/Sylvio-8000 LP

JP: I'll start. My turn. I place one card face down. I now place Odd Eyes in my Pendulum Zone. Turn end. The special ability of my Odd Eyes in my Pendulum Zone activates! By sending it to the Extra Deck, I can add Timegazer Magician to my hand.

Zuzu: He has Pendulum Monsters too?

Yuya: I thought I was the only one who did!

Turn 2-Sylvio

JP-8000 LP/Sylvio-8000 LP

Sylvio: Hmph. Keep dueling like that then this will be over before you know it! My turn. I draw! I place two cards face down. I summon Yosenju Kama 2 in ATK Mode!

Yosenju Kama 2: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 200 DEF

Sylvio: Now my monster will attack you directly!

JP: Trap card, open: Mirror Force! Now your monster is destroyed!

Sylvio: No! Urk. I end my turn.

Turn 3-JP

JP-8000 LP/Sylvio-8000 LP

JP: My turn. Draw. I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now!

Zuzu: He's pendulum summoning!

Yuya: I thought I was the only one! Also I have the same cards!

JP: I can now summon monsters from Levels 2 to 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monsters are ready to swing into action! Welcome back, Odd Eyes! Welcome to the duel, Dragonpulse Magician!