Chapter 46

JP (Original) POV

[After my duel against Dr. Faker and beating many other Barian duelists, I grew very tired and needed a break. Unfortunately, that didn't last long. My conscious is pulled again and I'm back inside my Fusion Counterpart. He didn't go down without a fight. He had some things to say]

JP (Fusion) I'm tired of you just coming in and taking over like it's nothing! I'm sick of it! When I wake up I have no idea what is happening! You're lucky I didn't forget the stuff for tests.

JP (Original) I'm sorry but it isn't by choice that I'm brought here. I don't know why I'm here. What's going on?

JP: (Fusion) There are the Sacred Beasts...

JP: (Original) Yeah, I know. I beat Nightshroud with a Red Eyes Deck. He turned out to be Atticus, Alexis's brother.

JP: (Fusion) Okay, is that all you know?

JP: (Original) I guess you've been dueling many shadow riders and the last one turned out to be Dr. Banner.

JP: (Fusion) How do you know that?

JP: (Original) He's a duel spirit. Also, I have a Dr. Banner of my own.

[The two Dr. Banners appear]

JP: (Fusion): Whoa! I'm seeing double!

Dr. Banner (Fusion): JP (Fusion), you should believe what he says. I'll explain everything.

[Dr. Banner explains everything]

JP: (Fusion): So you're from another dimension?

JP (Original): Something like that. I think I know why I was pulled here.

JP: (Fusion) Why is that?

JP (Original): You're about to duel Kagemaru.

JP (Fusion): Who's that?

JP (Original): He's the person behind the Shadow Riders who are trying to take the Sacred Beasts. I guess I was brought here to help you.

JP (Fusion): I can handle it myself.

JP (Original) Do you really believe that? I think I know why I'm pulled among my counterparts. You need help.

JP (Fusion): I didn't ask for it!

JP (Original) Yet you need me nonetheless.

Dr. Banner (Fusion): You should take his help, JP (Fusion). It will be difficult to beat someone like this.

JP (Original): Will you let me help you?

JP (Fusion): Fine. To be honest, though, it's kind of cool to be sharing a body with someone. Kind of like Yugi.

JP (Original): I was thinking the same thing.

JP (Fusion) How?

JP: (Original) I'm you. Remember?

JP (Fusion): Right. Before you leave, you should know that Celina is mad at us. We kind of messed up a date. You might want to fix that.

JP (Original): I will.

[I take over the body and go to find Celina. I hate it when she's mad at me. She's my best friend and if she isn't supporting me, I feel all alone. I find her walking my way]

JP: Hey!

[Celina walks away without a word. I follow her]

JP: What's wrong?

Celina: You're what's wrong! You messed up a date! It took me forever to confess my feelings to you. I also wasn't really ready because I wanted to beat Alexis. Then you go and screw it all up!