Chapter 80

3rd Person POV

[The other two duels had just finished. Zuzu dueled against Julia and lost. Gong dueled against the student who specialized in Synchro summoning and they both ended in a draw. Skip walks over to Henrietta]

Skip: I think all of our students dueled very hard today. So I think we should just forget the whole situation.

Henrietta: I'm sorry but that isn't going to work. I said if you beat us we would forget. You didn't. This school will be shut down immediately.

JP: That isn't fair!

Henrietta: What are you going to do about it? You're too dangerous to be around.

JP: For the last time, I didn't hurt Sylvio!

[Declan Akaba walks in]

Declan: Is that so? Do you really believe that?

JP: I do.

Declan: Well, how about you face me. My name is Declan Akaba. I'm the head of the Leo Institute. If you want to clear your name then you must defeat me.

JP: Then that's exactly what I'll do.

Declan: You got fire. I like that. Honestly, I didn't really mind you hurting Sylvio. He has a big ego and needed to be knocked down a peg. So you're JP Sakaki. The undefeated duelist who summon four different ways. You're already scheduled to be in the Junior Arc League Championship.

JP: You seem to know a lot about me.

Declan: Your reputation proceeds you. You can pendulum summon. I would like to see that first hand.

JP: If that's what it takes for me to clear my name then I will.

Declan: Excellent.

[JP and Declan prepare to face each other]

Julia: Your boyfriend doesn't stand a chance our headmaster, Zuzu.

Zuzu: He isn't my boyfriend! Also, JP is quite the talented duelist! He can duel with anyone!

Julia: What's he going to do? Hurt our headmaster so he can't duel again.

Zuzu: JP didn't do that!

Julia: But you were there right? You saw him! Don't lie because you have feelings for him.

Zuzu: JP will prove his innocence.

[JP faces Declan. Declan smiles]

Declan: I heard they call you the Dragon Master where you're from. But I also heard that you have a different name.

JP: I don't know what you're talking about.

Declan: Very well. If I win...you reveal who you really are. If you win...I'll drop the subject.

JP: Anything to shut you up!

[The action field is activated. Declan activates his duel disk]

Declan: Let's begin.

[JP activates his duel disk]

JP: Time to step into the spotlight!

Turn 1-JP

JP-8000 LP/Declan-8000 LP

JP: I'll start. My turn. I place Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my Pendulum Zone. Turn end. The special effect of my Odd Eyes in my Pendulum Zone activates. By sending it to the Extra Deck, I can add Timegazer Magician to my hand.

Julia: Is your boyfriend even trying, Zuzu?

Zuzu: It's all apart of his strategy.

Turn 2-Declan