Chapter 56

JP (XYZ) POV

[I'm walking with my friends. My chest starts to hurt and suddenly a light shines. Another person who looks like me appears. I get on my defense and so do my friends]

JP (Original) POV

[JP (Original) raises his hands in defense]

JP (Original) It's okay. It's just me.

JP (XYZ): I don't believe you! You're that Barian Counterpart!

JP (Original): No I'm the original. The Barian Counterpart is gone. I'm back.

JP (XYZ): Prove it.

JP (Original): I can see Astral for starters.

Astral: I think he's telling the truth.

JP (Original): Of course I am.

JP (XYZ): It is you!

[JP (XYZ) friends calm down. JP (Original) walks over to the friends]

JP (Original): I owe all of you an apology.

Bronk: What for?

JP (Original): I'm the reason Shark, Shay, and Kite disappeared. It's my fault.

Quattro: What are you talking about?

[JP (Original) explains everything that is going to happen]

Tori: So all of these bad things are going to happen?

JP (Original): Yes.

Lulu: How do we stop it?

JP (Original): We can't. That's why I'm here to warn you. I'm hoping that after I beat Vector that things will go back to normal. Well as normal as things can be after we destroy the Barians. I hope Shark, Shay, and Kite return. I'm also hoping to find a way to save Rio.

JP (XYZ): You're going to help me beat Vector?

JP (Original): Of course. But first I have to check on the Syncro Dimension.

JP (XYZ): What? I need you now! Can seeing the Syncro Dimension wait?

JP (Original): I'm trying to get the other half of me under control. I was split into two: my Barian counterpart and my Dark Signer part.

Bronk: Dark Signer?

JP (Original): Story for a different time. The point is that I have to go to the Syncro Dimension to get my other half back. Then I'll return.

JP (XYZ): How long will that take?

JP (Orignal): Time is a funny thing when it comes to Dimensions. At least when it comes to me. Since we've met, I've visited the Standard Dimension and helped my Standard Counterpart defeat a guy named Dartz who was apart of a group called the Orichalcos and won another tournament. I'll be back in time to help you defeat Vector.

JP (XYZ): You better.

JP (Original): I will.

[JP (Original) looks at his all his friends]

JP (Original): I will fix everything. I promise. I'll be back. Sit tight until I get back. Take care of the girls, JP (XYZ).

JP (XYZ): You're me so they're your girls too.

JP (Original): (Laughs) I guess so. Lucky us.

[JP (Original) vanishes and arrives in the Syncro Dimension]

JP (Original): I have to find my Dark Signer half. He's probably with the Dark Signers. I guess I find my Syncro Counterpart to help them. I have to disguise myself again.