Chapter 101

3rd Person POV

[While the chaos is going on, Roget tries to distract everyone by pushing the Semi-final matches forward. The first duel would be against JP (Original) and Crow. JP (Original) sits on his duel runner. He hears voices in his head]

JP (Dark signer): Let me out.

JP (Original): No.

JP (Dark signer): You need me. You can't do this alone.

JP (Original): I won't let you hurt anyone.

JP (Dark signer): You need more hands. XYZ JP is down underground. Fusion JP is probably rescuing Celina. Synchro JP is probably trying to save the other two bracelet girls: Rin and Lulu. And you're here. Who will go after Zuzu? You need me.

JP (Original): No. I can figure this out.

JP (Dark signer): When you realize it, it will be too late.

[Crow rides up right beside him. The duel begins]

Turn 1-JP (Original)

JP (Original)-8000 LP/Crow-8000 LP

JP (Original): I'll start. My turn. I use Scale 4 Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Level 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale, I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can summon monsters from Levels 5 through 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! I now normal summon Dragonpulse Magician.

Dragonpulse Magician: Scale 1: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 900 DEF

JP (Original): Turn end. Now the Pendulum effect of my Odd Eyes activates! By sending it to the Extra Deck, I can add Stargazer Magician to my hand.

Melissa: JP (Original), gets set to Pendulum Summon.

Turn 2-Crow

JP (Original)-8000 LP/Crow-8000 LP

Crow: My turn. I draw. I activate the spell: Black Whirlwind. When a Blackwing Monster is Normal Summoned to my side of the field, I can add one Blackwing monster from my deck to my hand with less ATK then that monster. I summon Blackwing Pinaki the Waxing Moon!

Blackwing Pinaki the Waxing Moon: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 1000 DEF

Crow: By tributing my monster, I can special summon from my hand: Assault Blackwing Kunai the Drizzle!

Assault Blackwing Kunai the Drizzle: Level 5- 2100 ATK/ 1600 DEF

Crow: Since this monster was special summoned, it becomes a tuner monster! Now if I control a Blackwing Monster, I can special summon Blackwing Kris the Crack of Dawn!

Blackwing Kris the Crack of Dawn: Level 4- 1900 ATK/ 300 DEF

Crow: Again, since I control a Blackwing Monster, I can special summon Blackwing Oroshi the Squall!

Blackwing Oroshi the Squall: Level 1- 400 ATK/ 600 DEF

Crow: Time to battle! Blackwing Oroshi the Squall, attack and destroy his magician!

JP (Original): Urk!

JP (Original)-8000 LP - - - 7900 LP

Crow: Now, both of my monsters will attack you directly! I learned from you not to choose favorites!

JP (Original): Ahh!

JP (Original)-7900 LP - - - 5400 LP

Crow: I end my Battle Phase. I now tune my Level 1 Blackwing Oroshi the Squall with my Level 4 Blackwing Kris the Crack of Dawn. I Synchro Summon! Vortex the Whirlwind!