Chapter 79

3rd Person POV

[A man named Declan Akaba is talking with a woman named Henrietta]

Henrietta: You wanted to see me?

Declan: I believe we have some trouble.

Henrietta: What is it?

Declan: One of our students was badly injured in a duel recently. The culprit is this boy named JP Sakaki.

Henrietta: Sakaki? Is he son trying to cause trouble?

Declan: I'm not sure. That would make more sense for his brother Yuya. JP was adopted into the family. But still, injuring one of our students is unforgivable.

Henrietta: What are you suggesting?

[Later that day, Henrietta speaks to Skip and explains the situation]

Henrietta: I'm sorry for this but there is no other way.

Skip: I'm certain that JP is innocent.

Henrietta: Is that right, Zuzu? I heard you were there and saw everything!

Zuzu: Uh...

Henrietta: Therefore, we will give you a chance to defend yourselves. I've brought three students with me. If you win, I'll forget about the whole JP incident. If we win, we take control of your school. Each one specializes in a certain summoning technique. It's best out of three! JP will be facing off against Dipper.

[Dipper walks forward to face JP]

Dipper: So you're the chump who I'm pounding?

Henrietta: Watch your pride, Dipper. The boy you see in front of you has an undefeated record!

Dipper: What?

Henrietta: He was undefeated using his wizard deck. Now he has pendulum abilities. This will be your toughest duel yet.

[Dipper and JP prepare to face off. Sora just smiles knowing that Dipper was in way over his head]

Sora: (Thoughts): You don't stand a chance. He's the 4 Dimension Duelist. This will be easy.

[Dipper activates his duel disk]

Dipper: Let's do this!

[JP activates his duel disk]

JP: Time to step into the spotlight!

Turn 1-JP

JP-8000 LP/Dipper-8000 LP

JP: Champion goes first. My turn. I place one card face down. I now summon Goblinbergh in ATK Mode.

Goblinbergh: Level 4- 1400 ATK/ 0 DEF

JP: Its special ability allows me to summon Flamvell Magician in ATK Mode!

Flamvell Magician: Level 4- 1400 ATK/ 200 DEF

Dipper: I heard you XYZ summoned an XYZ monster that a number and then you raised its ATK to 5500. I would like to see that.

JP: Sorry. Not happening. I tune my Level 4 Flamvell Magician with my Level 4 Goblinbergh! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!

Stardust Dragon: Level 8- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Yuya: Another dragon? How many does he have?

JP: Where I'm from, people call me the Dragon Master.

Sora: (Thoughts) That's not his only name.

JP: Turn end.

Turn 2-Dipper