Chapter 62.4

3rd Person POV

[JP stands in the middle of the arena after calling out Sartorius to come out and face him. Everyone is already shocked by the display that JP has put on. Defended his dorm against Aster. Got revenge on Chazz. Rescued Alexis. Now he was going after the man who started it all. Sartorius walks in]

Sartorius: So you're the famous JP that everyone talks about.

JP: You'll pay for what you did to Alexis.

Sartorius: Really? You're putting up this large fight just for one girl?

JP: She's worth it.

[Alexis blushes at the statement]

Sartorius: Very well. I'll face you. I'm nothing like the oppents you've faced before.

JP: Neither am I.

[Sartorius activates his duel disk]

Sartorius: Prepare to become one with the light.

[The Masked Boy switches places with JP. The Masked Boy activates his duel disk]

Masked Boy: Get set to get your game on!

Masked Boy/Sartorius: Duel!

Turn 1-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Sartorius-8000 LP

Masked Boy: I'll go first. My turn. I place one card face down. I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can now summon monsters between Levels 2 and 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monsters are ready to swing into action! Turning up the heat are two Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragons!

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Scale 4: Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

[Sartorius has a look of fear on his face]

Sartorius: You summoned two Level 7 monsters like it was nothing!

Masked Boy: I told you, you haven't faced someone like me before. Turn end.

Turn 2-Sartorius

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Sartorius-8000 LP

Sartorius: Your tricks won't stop me! My turn. I draw! I activate the spell: Second Coin Toss. I obviously don't need to explain what it does. Next I activate the spell: Solidarity! If I have only 1 type of monster in my Graveyard, all monsters that I control gain 800 ATK. Next I activate the field spell: Light Barrier! I won't spoil the fun on what this card does. I place one monster face down in DEF mode and end my turn.

Turn 3-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Sartorius-8000 LP

Masked Boy: My turn. Draw. You wanted to see a light spectacle? I'll show you a monster that really shines in light brightly! I activate the special ability of my Nobledragon Magician in my hand. By lowering one of my Odd Eyes to Level 4. I can special summon this monster from my hand.

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Level 7 - - - Level 4

Nobledragon Magician: Scale 5: Level 3- 700 ATK/ 1400 DEF

Masked Boy: I tune my Level 3 Nobledragon Magician with my Level 4 Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Beat your wings to whip up a whirlwind of destruction! I Synchro Summon! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!

Clear Wing Syncro Dragon: Level 7: 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Masked Boy: I now use the Pendulum Scale I've already set! Pendulum Summon! Welcome back, Odd Eyes!

Sartorius: Didn't that monster go to the Graveyard?

Masked Boy: Pendulum monsters don't go to the Graveyard. They go to the Extra Deck. Battle. When I have these two monsters in my Pendulum Zone and a Pendulum monster battles, you can't activate any spell or trap cards! Clear Wing, destroy his face down monster! Spinstorm Skystrike!

Sartorius: Urk.

Masked Boy: Now, both Odd Eyes, attack him directly! Spinstorm Sky Strike!

Sartorius: At the same time?

Celina/Alexis: He doesn't choose favorites!

[The Masked Boy, Celina, and Alexis all laugh]

Masked Boy: Go my monsters!

Sartorius: Ahh!

Sartorius-8000 LP - - - 3000 LP

Masked Boy: Turn end.

Turn 4-Sartorius

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Sartorius-3000 LP

Sartorius: Urk. I won't lose to you! My turn. I draw. I activate my field spell: I toss a coin.

[The coin lands on heads]

Sartorius: I now activate a spell: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen. This allows me to special summon 1 Fairy Type monster from my hand! I choose Arcana Force IV- The Emperor.

Arcana Force IV- The Emperor: Level 4- 1400 ATK/ 1400 DEF

Sartorius: When he's summoned I can flip a coin!

[It lands on heads]

Sartorius: Now all Arcana Monsters gain 500 ATK. They also gain 800 ATK thanks to my spell card!

Arcana Force IV- The Emeperor- 1400 ATK - - - 2700 ATK

Sartorius: I now summon Arcana Force III- The Empress!

Arcana Force III- The Empress: Level 4- 1300 ATK/ 1300 DEF

Sartorius: Now she gets a ATK boost!

Arcana Force III-The Empress- 1300 ATK - - - 2600 ATK

Sartorius: Now my Emperor will attack and destroy your dragon!

Masked Boy: Haha.

Sartorius: What's so funny?

Masked Boy: This. Trap card, open: Mirror Force! Now all of your monsters are destroyed!

Sartorius: No! This can't be happening!

Masked Boy: Well it is. You have no cards in your hands. End your turn so I can finish you off.

Sartorius: I end my turn.

Turn 5-Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Sartorius-3000 LP

Masked Boy: My turn. Draw. Battle. Both Odd Eyes, attack him directly and end this duel! Spinstorm Sky Strike!

[Sartorius is defeated and falls to the ground heavily. Everyone who was brainwashed has been freed. The Masked Boy and JP switch places again. Celina and Alexis go over to JP and give him a kiss. Everything seems to calm down for now. Well, almost everything. Celina is walking outside with Alexis when she bumps into girl]

Celina: I'm sorry.

???: It's okay. Have you've seen JP anywhere? I'm a huge fan of his!

Celina: I don't know. What's your name?

???: It's Blair!

Celina/Alexis: Blair?

Blair: That's right, ladies! I'm back and I'm here to take JP from you!