Chapter 47

JP (Original) POV

[I had just been pulled from my Fusion Counterpart and now I'm back in my Syncro Counterpart. Honestly, all of this moving is really wearing me down but since I'm a spirit, I don't need sleep. I have just explained everything to my Syncro Counterpart and he had a few things to say]

JP (Syncro): So are you here to take over my body again?

JP (Original): Not this time. You're dueling Jack. This is something that you have to do on your own.

JP (Syncro) To be honest, I wish you were dueling for me.

JP (Original): I don't have to. You'll be fine. You want to be Champion of the World. Not me. I've already done that.

JP (Syncro): You said that there are bad things coming. Will you help me then?

JP (Original): If I need to. Our decks are the same pretty much.

JP (Syncro): You have monsters that I've never seen before.

JP (Original): If you were using your Blue Eyes Deck then definitely. Now we both have Pendulum Monsters. That will always give us an edge.

JP (Syncro): Luna doesn't want us using our new deck.

JP (Original): She'll understand why we have to.

JP (Syncro) I'm still very nervous. This is what I've been working for.

JP (Original): I'll be here. I won't duel for you but I'll be here. Now get up. It's time for your rematch with Jack.

3rd Person POV

[JP wakes up and gets set to head to the duel arena. He knows that moment is big for him. Although he wants his counterpart to duel for him, he knows he must do this himself. Being told that bad things are coming scared him but he could focus on that right now. He had to focus on beating Jack. On his way the duel arena, he is approached by Luna and Leo]

Leo: JP!

JP: Hey, guys.

Leo: We juts wanted to wish you luck against your duel against Jack.

JP: Thanks. I'm going to need it.

Luna: (Thoughts) The JP I know is back. He isn't as confident as the other one. Does that mean I confessed my feelings to the other one? Does this one even remember what happened?

Leo: One more thing, did my sister kiss you?

Luna: (Thoughts) What's he going to say.

[JP winks at Luna]

JP: That's a secret between me and her Leo.

Leo: Ah man. I wanted to tell Yugo.

JP: Maybe you'll get a chance who knows.

Leo: Let's go, Luna. Let's find our seats.

[Leo walks away. Luna stays behind]

Luna: So, you're back. You're not that other person.

JP: Yeah. It's me.

Luna: Why did you have that other person duel for you?

JP: He's a better duelist then me.

Luna: I think you too are pretty much the same. He used your deck as if he was you.

JP: He's just that good of a duelist. I'm just scared. I know things are about to get bad but...

[Luna motions for JP to lean down. She kisses his cheek. He blushes]

Luna: Don't worry. I'll be there to watch you win.