Chapter 58.3

3rd Person POV

[JP (Original) just finished telling all of the Signers of what was going on. Everyone is shocked and amazed. It al sounds to crazy to be true. JP (Original) puts his mask back on to avoid any confusion. Even though many are questions are answered, there is still one that remains]

JP: How did I get a Dark Signer Counterpart?

Masked Boy: In the past, I joined the Dark Signers with the intention of destroying them from the inside but I learned that just asking for an invitation wouldn't work. They had their eyes set on me though. I don't know why really.

Leo: Does it have to do something with revenge?

Luna: Yeah. It seems that they're all on a mission.

Akiza: That makes sense. Misty wanted revenge because she thinks we killed her brother.

JP: Kalin wants revenge because he thinks I betrayed him.

Jack: So the question is: why does JP have a Dark Signer counterpart? What does he want revenge for?

JP: I don't know. I think I should but I don't.

[The Masked Boy just looks down silence]

Jack: You know why don't you? Tell us!

Masked Boy: I wanted revenge on everyone who ever hurt the people I cared about. I didn't go gathering souls. I don't have an Earthbound Monster. I got rid of certain people who caused people I cared about harm.

Akiza: Like who?

[Masked Boy stays silent]

Luna: JP (Original), we won't judge you for what you did.

Masked Boy: I wanted revenge on Sayer for what he put Akiza through.

[Akiza gasps]

Masked Boy: I also wanted revenge on Professor Frank for what he did to Luna.

[Luna gasps]

JP: Did you get your revenge?

Masked Boy: I don't remember that part. I hope I didn't.

[A sudden knock is on the door. Crowe goes outside to check it out. He doesn't see anyone. All that he finds is an envelope lying on the ground. He picks it up and brings it inside]

Crowe: Guys, I found this.

Jack: What's in it?

[Crowe opens the envelope and out falls two cards ripped in half. One of them was card that held Professor Frank and the other held Sayer. Everyone gasps in horror. Jack is most upset. He goes to punch the Masked Boy]

Jack: You're a monster! You didn't just trap their souls but you also killed them!

[JP and Crowe tried to hold Jack back]

Masked Boy: I'm sorry. I don't remember that part. I guess I wanted revenge so bad that I didn't care what I did.

Jack: You're a filthy murderer!

JP: Why would you go this far, JP (Original)?

Masked Boy: (Shouts) I felt helpless when Sayer had his way with Akiza. When Professor Frank was messing with Luna, all I could do was watch! I failed to protect them! I swore that I would have vengeance. Taking their souls wasn't going to be enough. I wanted them dead! So I killed them!

[Masked Boy starts to break down in tears]

Luna: I had no idea that you cared so much about us.

JP: I think it goes farther than this.

Masked Boy: It does. I bear a great amount of shame. I'm trying to right a wrong. Right a mistake that I made years ago.

JP: What did you do?

Masked Boy: I failed to defeat a guy named Zarc. There used to be only one dimension but I failed to defeat him. My friend Rey stepped in and sort of defeated him and caused him to split himself and the whole universe into four: Standard, Fusion, Syncro, and XYZ. Each dimension has their own summoning technique. Some have carried over and I don't know why. I'm trying to fix things. I'm going back through time to see if I can learn from my mistakes and find a way to bring all the dimensions back. But now I'm conflicted because if I do bring all the dimensions back, will I destroy all of you?

[Luna runs over and throws her arms around the Masked Boy]

Luna: I know you'll find a way to make things right. The JP that I love always figures out a way.

JP: On a side note: you said that Carly and Misty are your wives. Since you're me...that means they're my wives too?

Akiza: I would like an answer to that! JP, when did you meet those two?

Luna: I would like to know that as well! How do you know those girls? Are there any more?

Masked Boy: I might a harem going through all four dimensions.

Akiza/Luna: What!

Crowe: Are we seriously talking about JP's love life right now? We have bigger problems than this.

Masked Boy: I totally agree.

Akiza: Nuh uh. You're not getting out of this conversation that easily.

Masked Boy: Can it wait?

Akiza: Fine but afterwards we're finishing this discussion.

Masked Boy: Fine.

Jack: So where do we go?

Masked Boy: Follow me. Also I have to pick up some friends on the way.

[The Masked Boy picks up Rin and Yugo and all the Signers go to find the Dark Signers]