Chapter 29

JP (Syncro) POV

[I can't remember what happened all I can remember is me crashing my duel runner. Everything else is just blank. I feel my surroundings and feel that I'm on a couch with a blanket on top of me. I hear two familiar voices arguing over something. I open my eyes]

3rd Person POV

???: I'm telling you, Luna that I get to hang out with him this time! You did last time! He's my big bro after all!

Luna: I keep telling you that we'll let him decide, Leo.

[JP sits up]

JP: Okay, what are you two arguing about now?

[Luna and Leo run over to JP]

Leo: You're awake!

Luna: Way to state the obvious, Leo

Leo: JP, how about we duel?

JP: Maybe but first. Can you tell me how I got here?

Luna: We don't know. We found you in the streets lying next to your duel runner. You didn't wake up. Your duel spirits told me that you were on a serious mission.

JP: Well, I can't remember what it was. Hopefully I'll remember it soon. Sounds like it was important.

Leo: You know what clears my memory? A duel!

Luna: Leo, quit pestering him! Although I'm sure he wants to hang out with me and talk about duel spirits.

Leo: That's not fair, Luna!

JP: Guys, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Leo, a duel sounds good. It might jog my memory a little bit. Afterwards, Luna, you and I can spend the rest of the day talking about duel spirits.

Luna: Don't you have to go home? What about Rin and Yugo?

JP: I'll let them know I'll be home late. Besides, Rin is probably looking for the Black Rose Witch. (Thoughts) For some reason she seems very familiar then again, I could be wrong.