ONE

"Kat, I feel like it was just yesterday you were on our show for the first time

"Kat, I feel like it was just yesterday you were on our show for the first time."

"Isn't it crazy? It feels like that to me too but actually it's been four years."

"Four years. Man, that is crazy," Ellen chuckled, "I take it you and Tom are still going strong?"

"Yes. And no, we're not engaged Ellen."

"Well when are you two going to get to it?" she huffed, "I'm not getting any younger, ya know?"

"Listen, Ellen," Kat laughed, "You've met Tom, right? You know he doesn't like to be rushed-"

"You can always do it, you know?"

"Wow, you don't know me at all," Kat joked, making Ellen laugh as she shook her head.

"Obviously, I was joking... kinda. But anyways, how are my success story of a couple?"

"We're great," she smiled, "Tom continues to make me the happiest girl in the world..."

Her smile only grew hearing the audience awe and turning to see a photo of her and Tom on the screen.

"So you guys have been dating for three years, right?"

"We actually made three years not too long ago."

"Well, congratulations," Ellen beamed, "He's actually back in the UK with his family, isn't he?"

"He was but now he's actually flying down here to join me before we both head home."

"You two better come over for dinner at my place before you leave."

"I'm sure Tom would love that," Kat giggled, "Any chance he gets at a home cooked meal, he takes."

"Great. I'll tell Portia right after you perform for us! Everyone, we'll be right back with Kat Perez where she'll be performing her latest hit single!"

Kat smiled graciously at the camera and before she knew it, she was on the stage with her two backup dancers performing for the audience.

Tom had arrived in California a little earlier than planned, getting to the lot where they were filming in no time, smiling proudly when he saw his girl owning the stage.

He was beyond proud of her.

Not only was she in a movie that was currently leading the box office, her single was number one in the charts and was playing on every radio station.

Together, they were known as a 'power couple', granted that was mostly by their family but still, they had reached a massive point in their careers and they couldn't be happier that they were together through it all.

Ellen noticed Tom standing in the far corner first, quick to go to him before Kat could finish performing.

"Hey you. Someone's early."