FORTY TWO

"How the hell do you forget to get your birth control shot, Anastasia Grey?" Felicity huffed through the phone as she proceeded to dump multiple pregnancy tests in her shopping bag

"When you decide to fly to another country on a spontaneous romantic getaway for your four year anniversary- completely forgetting you had a doctor's appointment scheduled."

Kat and Katherine sat in her car with Felicity on speaker after they sent her out to get the pregnancy tests.

Kat knew that if she was even spotted within a few feet of a pregnancy test- it would be getting to Tom within seconds, even if he was in an entirely different state.

Katherine didn't want to risk it either but Felicity was more than happy to do so, especially if there was a small chance in making Harrison freak out.

She decided that's what he got for waking her up so early that one day.

"How many are you getting?" Katherine frowned once she heard her continuing to dump more products in the bag.

"Kat said she wanted to be super sure!"

"Yeah, I don't care how many you get. Just get them. I'll quick pay you after."

"Or you can just make me godfather instead of Harrison, call it a day."

Kat only closed her eyes, leaning her head against the steering wheel while Katherine rubbed her back comfortingly.

They continued to listen to Felicity gather everything before finally making her way to the cashier.

"Wow. Someone wants to make sure she's pregnant."

"Yeah," Felicity chuckled nervously, knowing Kat could hear everything.

"Is this a happy pregnancy?" the older woman asked.

Kat glared at Katherine, "Literally finding nice cashiers in New York is rare. Why is this one nice?"

Katherine only chuckled, shaking her head while Felicity smiled at the lady.

"I'd say so, yeah. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years, we're gonna get married in a couple of days and-"

"Dude! Don't give away all of Kat's information!" Katherine scolded Felicity who cleared her throat.

"Anyways, point is I love this guy so much so the thought of a mini us running around- I'm super excited."

"Oh that's lovely!" the older woman beamed, "I remember when I first discovered I was pregnant with Maggie. Harold was so happy when I told him-"

Kat couldn't listen anymore, she opened the door to her car and stepped out, throwing up in a nearby trashcan.

Katherine winced hearing her throw up, "Felicity, hurry it up please."