TWENTY NINE

katperezmy prince charming 😇😍tagged: nateedwards view all 6,483 comments

katperez
my prince charming 😇😍
tagged: nateedwards
view all 6,483 comments

nateedwards
wow kat you're so nice!!!

katperez
i knew i shouldn't have given you the power to write my caption 😒

"I can't believe you would do that," Nate shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road, "Tell Danielle to tell Tom about her feelings."

"Well, he'd never believe me if I told him..."

Nate gasped, "So you did tell her to tell him to sabotage her?"

"No," Kat rolled her eyes, "I meant what I said about why she should tell him... but I also just want this whole chapter to be put behind us. So, when she tells him, it'll finally be over. Either he will tell her he doesn't feel the same way or..."

Nate turned to look at her when they reached a red light, smiling sadly at her, "He'll choose you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah... sure."

Nate patted her shoulder reassuringly before driving off again, "Anyways, how are you supposed to know when she does it? You think he's just going to call you and tell you?"

"I mean, I'd hope so... if he doesn't- oh my god, what if she already told him and they're just both hiding it from me?"

"I don't know... you know how confident I am but even I wouldn't just burst out and tell a girl I love them the second her boyfriend told me to. She's probably just nervous- give her time."

"As long as she does it before we both have to leave for the wedding, I'm good."

"Who knows? Maybe she'll tell him today."

"Yeah... maybe..."

Danielle was planning on finally telling Tom about her feelings.

She had held back her feelings long enough so she thought it was finally time to let them out.

"You just need to rip the bandaid off. Pull him aside and tell him how you feel."

"Right," Danielle let out a shaky breath, "I can do this."

He nodded when Tom suddenly walked into the room, a smile on his face as he greeted everyone which was all Danielle needed to lose all the confidence she had.

"I can't do this."

"Oh cmon," her friend rolled his eyes playfully, pulling her into a hug.

After a couple more encouraging words between the two, Danielle was finally ready to approach Tom- although it seemed like his mood changed drastically in a matter of minutes as he now looked down at his phone.