EIGHTY THREE

katperezthis is my first post that's not about the kids (fun fact though: i shot this when i first found out i was pregnant) everyone go download my my girl anitta's new album: kisses! and see our video for the single i'm so happy to be featured i...

katperez
this is my first post that's not about the kids (fun fact though: i shot this when i first found out i was pregnant) everyone go download my my girl anitta's new album: kisses! and see our video for the single i'm so happy to be featured in- BANANA cause who doesn't love some 🍌 🍌🍌?
view all 25,397 comments

It felt weird for Kat, being in her home all alone with just the twins- no Tom and even Magdalena around to help.

Part of her wanted to freak out being all alone but she was actually okay for the most part, the twins not being fussy whatsoever since Tom first left.

In fact, they had been complete angels, even sleeping more through the night.

She didn't want to jinx it though, finding herself worried whenever she stepped away from them for even a minute.

So, as much as she didn't want to admit it, she was particularly glad when Felicity decided to visit her one day.

"It's just so weird being in an empty house."

"Tell me about it."

"Hey, you at least have Tessa and the twins. I have no one. And I really don't get why Harrison decided to just be an actor out of nowhere."

Kat giggled, shaking her head, "It wasn't out of nowhere, Fe and you know that."

"Yeah, yeah. I hate to say it but I officially understand your pain of seeing him with another girl- even if it is just acting."

"Ugh, don't even get me started," she couldn't help but roll her eyes, which Felicity didn't miss at all.

"Oh god. Don't tell me you're still jealous of Camila?"

"No one said anything about being jealous."

"Uh huh, tell me about this new costar of Tom's. What do you know about her?"

"Just a few things I learned from the internet..."

"Right... what's her blood type?"

"I don't know that, you creep!"

Giggling now, Felicity nudged her, "Tell me what you do know then."

"Well, I know she's been with her girlfriend for five years but there's been rumors they broke up."

"So?" Felicity frowned, "That doesn't mean anything if she's into girls."

"And boys. She's bisexual."

"So she can join your team," Felicity joked, only to stiffen up moments later seeing the starn look on her face, "Sorr- wait. How do you know all of this? Like how much did you research her?"

"What?"

"I haven't checked Wikipedia lately but I'm sure they don't include a person's whole life story on it."