NINETY FOUR

katperezand so this little cutie not only grew up to be one of the greatest superheroes in the mcu (not including rdj) but also the greatest superhero in mine and the twins' lives

katperez
and so this little cutie not only grew up to be one of the greatest superheroes in the mcu (not including rdj) but also the greatest superhero in mine and the twins' lives. i love you so much tomholland2013, happy birthday- and thank you nikki and dom for creating the love of my life and making him into the amazing man he is today ❤️
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 30,873 comments

"Why don't you go to sleep?"

"I'm not going to sleep."

"But-"

"Katalina, no."

"Baby, it's your birthday. You should be sleeping, I'll be fine alone with the twins."

"I know you will be but I don't want to sleep- not when my babies are in pain."

Tom placed a kiss on the top of each of their heads, continuing to rock back and forth on the chair in hopes to soothe them.

Kat sighed hearing them whimper as they bit down on their teething toys, "This is the worst their teething has ever been."

"I know. It must be a big one."

"Yeah... well, either way, this is a great way to spend the beginning of your guys' birthday."

"As long as we're together, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Uh huh, I'm sure."

"What's the supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," Kat giggled, "I'm gonna go see if I can make them a bottle- maybe that'll help."

"Okay, we'll be here."

"Good. And Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you," he smiled when she pecked his lips before leaving the room.

"This is gonna be a good birthday," he whispered down at the twins, "I promise."

Tom didn't know how or when but he found himself waking up still on the rocking chair but this time without the twins and with the sun shining into their room.

"Wha-"

"Birthday boy's finally up," Harrison smiled up at him, looking away from the twins momentarily.

"S'bout goddamn time," Tuwaine chuckled, "The twins have been pinching me like nobody's business."

"Hi... what time is it?"

"Eight am. You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up this early."

"Yeah? Then why are you here?"

"I am under strict instructions to take you out for your birthday to have the time of your life."

"Well, sorry to waste your time bro but I'll be having the time of my life with the kids-"