SIXTY SEVEN

katperezand for my first ever youtube video: pranking my family by thinking i've gone into labor!view all 16,479 comments

katperez
and for my first ever youtube video: pranking my family by thinking i've gone into labor!
view all 16,479 comments

Pregnancy really seemed to be flying by for Kat.

One minute she just started showing and the next she's leaving her doctor's appointment after a 30 week check-up.

"You're so close," the doctor smiled at her before she left, which should've made Kat happy considering she was waddling everywhere she went and the paparazzi just loved to get unflattering photos of her wherever she went but she was not happy.

As much as she did want to meet her children, she definitely did not want to go through the pain of birth, especially after Alex so kindly decided to send her a bunch of videos of women giving birth.

There was also the fact that despite all the morning sickness, swollen feet, backaches and all the horrible things pregnancy had to offer, she would miss feeling so close to her children since she was literally carrying them around with her the entire day and helping keep them safe while they grew in her tummy.

She would especially miss the perks of pregnancy which mainly included Tom giving her anything and everything she wanted.

Sure, he and her mom could be suffocating at times but there were these little moments that she really did appreciate and would greatly miss when the time came to give birth.

That's how she came up with the brilliant idea of hers: prank her lovely family by thinking she was going into labor.

Obviously, the first victim of her prank had to be Tom.

After waiting for her mom to leave for the day to run errands, she made her way downstairs where, surely enough, Tom sat on the couch watching his sports channel.

He was completely oblivious to the camera Kat set up on the side, Tessa fast asleep bedside him as she slowly made her way to him.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah, love?" he mumbled, his eyes still on the screen as he sipped on more of his beer.

"I uh... it's time."

"Time for what?"

"Time for- ugh. The twins. They're coming."

"What do you mean? I just spoke to Harry and- oh fuck. You mean...?"

"Yes!"