FORTY SEVEN

katperezbest christmas ever :)view all 12,468 comments

katperez
best christmas ever :)
view all 12,468 comments

Kat expected to wake up on Christmas day like any other year.

With Tom by her side, attempting to give her a kiss but she'd dodge it and brush her teeth before she did anything.

He'd complain but she'd make it up to him and they'd spend the first few hours in bed just being lazy before getting up and making breakfast together and just spending the whole day together.

But that Christmas morning, instead of Tom, she woke up to a note on his side of the bed.

'Needed to go tux shopping with Haz. Our mums should be coming over to keep you company. Love you and baby girl. -Tom'

Kat smiled softly at the note- although she was a little upset he wasn't home to start their Christmas tradition off like they always did.

She still got washed, dressed and ready for the day, walking out of her room surprised to see that her and Tom's parents were already there.

"Well this is weird."

"Mija! You're finally up!" Magdalena beamed.

"We didn't want to wake you," Nikki smiled, "You deserve all the rest in the world."

"I'm still confused why you all wanted me here so early in the morning," Jorge confessed, making Kat sigh as she went to sit next to him.

"You know my whole life I never minded that you never got along with my tias so you never came to the parties but now I definitely mind."

"What?" he frowned, "Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant, dad. And I really want you to be there for my baby whenever I throw parties and just when we're with family in general."

"Yo-you're pregnant?"

"Yeah," she smiled, feeling herself grow teary eyed when he grew teary eyed as well.

"I'm gonna be a grandpa again?"

Kat only nodded, which is all Jorge needed to bring her into a tight hug.

"Oh my god. My baby's having a baby."

Kat giggled as she hugged back, attempting to wipe the tears that kept falling hearing her father sob.

He wasn't the sentimental type so hearing him cry- it was something special.

Luckily, Dom captured it all on camera.

"Okay. Screw your sisters Magdalena. I'm not going to miss anything of my new grandchild's life."

"Jorge," she glared at him, but Nikki clapped her hands in an attempt to not start up an argument.

"Kat. We cooked all your favorites. We want you and baby to be as well fed as you can be."

"Yum!" she smiled brightly, going over to the table, "This all looks so delicious- wait. Where's the coffee?"