TWENTY SIX

The first few days Kat was in Toronto, it was amazing- like the two picked up right where they left off and it was just them without a care in the world

But then Tom had to get back to work and suddenly they weren't in that happy little bubble anymore.

His first day back Kat was hesitant to even go with him but after much begging, she found herself faking smiles as she introduced herself to all of his coworkers.

"God, I love having you here," Tom groaned happily, tugging Kat close to him when they walked onto set.

"I love being here," Kat smiled softly, "I am going to have to leave soon though-"

"No. We're not going to talk about that or how little time left I have with you. We're enjoying that you're here now."

"Right... but, Tommy, I still don't think it's a good idea that I'm here."

"What? Why?"

"Uh, hello? Filming with Danielle-"

"Babe," Tom sighed now, throwing his head back frustratedly.

"I mean a love scene, with any girl. Not her specifically."

"Okay, good. I thought I was going to have to convince you that you're the only one I have eyes for- although you should've already got that from these last couple of nights."

"Stop," Kat blushed, shoving him away slightly, Tom only responding by leaving kisses on her neck.

Danielle watched them from afar, a small frown on her face.

She was so focused on watching them that she didn't notice Harry and Laura approaching her, both woth skeptical looks on their faces.

"Hey, D. What are you doing there?"

"Huh?" she stiffened up, blushing slightly when she realized she had been caught, "Nothing."

"Really? Cause it kinda looked like you were watching my brother and his girlfriend make out."

"No!" she frowned, "I um... I must've just been dozing off and looking at them by accident, it was nothing."

"Uh huh... what are you jealous of them or something?"

"What?! No! I- ugh. Fine. I was just a little... weirded out."

"Have you never seen a couple kiss before?"

"Of course I have. I just- this is Tommy we're talking about. Baby Tommy who could barely talk to a girl yet here he is now practically groping Kat in public. Is this now weird for you to see, Harry? Surely, you get it."

"Not really," Harry shrugged, "When you hear the things I've heard, Tom and Kat's PDA doesn't affect you anymore."

Danielle only shuddered as she turned to leave, not wanting to watch the two anymore, let alone talk about them with the others.