NINETY FIVE

katperezthank you hubby for the pictures- and more importantly, thank you badbunnypr for inviting me

katperez
thank you hubby for the pictures- and more importantly, thank you badbunnypr for inviting me. it's good to be back
view all 20,739 comments

Luck didn't really seem to be on Kat and Tom's side when it came to having baby number three.

Before the time came up for Kat to miss her appointment for her next birth control shot, Blake called her needing to go on a movie junket for her and Talia's movie.

While Tom was eager to take the twins to travel with her, the two never found a moment alone while they were there.

"Maybe we should just wait until this movie thing is done," Kat smiled softly at Tom while continuing to walk around with Theo while Tom did the same with Mateo.

"But why?" he whined, continuing to guide Mateo, "I can easily get it done if we just put the kids down for a nap right now."

"Get it done?" Kat couldn't help but laugh, "Don't even- the kids are nowhere near tired. Look at them- walking around... it's with our help but still."

"Yeah, normally I'd be all excited but I really just want to put another baby-"

"Oh no, don't you dare," Blake glared as she entered the room, "No more babies."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I took orders from you."

"You don't, but Kat-"

"But I want another baby," she pouted, knowing that would piss Blake off more.

"You have two, you don't need another one for a while."

"But-"

"Kat, I really need you to focus on work for a while. Your movie press with Nate was short because you wanted to go home-"

"But no one cared in the end and the movie did great anyway."

"How about promotion for the album? You could've done more for that."

"I did phone interviews and a bunch of interviews here-"

"Yes, perfect doing press for your bilingual album in England of all places."