DIEZ

marvelstudiosyou asked for it, you got it! please welcome mattholland to the mcu as the one and only: spider-man! he's got some big shoes to fill in, but we're sure he'll do just fine! right tomholland2013?tagged: matthollandview all 17,127 comments

marvelstudios
you asked for it, you got it! please welcome mattholland to the mcu as the one and only: spider-man! he's got some big shoes to fill in, but we're sure he'll do just fine! right tomholland2013?
tagged: mattholland
view all 17,127 comments

Mateo really didn't think he had a chance.

In fact, he almost about made sure he didn't have a chance.

He went into the audition as Matt Perez, knowing the Holland name, as proud as he was of it, would give him an unfair advantage that he wouldn't want.

Luckily those in charge had no clue who he was and didn't question it at all.

But when he didn't receive a call from them to let him know that he got the role like they said he would, he just assumed he didn't get it.

But when he logged onto Instagram that morning at school after his first class, he nearly dropped his phone.

"Fucking hell- mum's gonna kill me."

"Why?" Theo suddenly appeared beside him, "What'd you do?"

"Jesus Christ Theodora. Don't scare me like that!"

"Well what did you do? Why is mum going to kill you? Gimme!"

"No!"

Mateo huffed when Theo managed to snatch the phone out of his grip.

Her eyes scanned the phone before they grew wide and she looked at her brother with excitement.

"You got the role?"

"Apparently."

"Oh my god, this is amazing! Congrats brother!"

Mateo smiled when Theo hugged him tightly, only for her to pull away moments later.

"Wait- how are you going to handle university and acting?"

"I- how do you do it?"

"I only take small roles- lord knows I'm not out there trying to auditions for roles that are huge like you did."

"I didn't think I'd get it!"

"You're a Holland," Theo rolled her eyes as she handed him his phone back, "Of course you got it."

"Hey- I made sure to go by Matt Perez when I auditioned."

"Okay? You still got talent. Plus, mum and dad have basically instilled everything spider-man into our brains so if you didn't get it, I would've been shocked."

"Well, obviously I didn't think that. I- Ugh- I just- I don't know what to do," he grumbled as he put his head in his hands.

"I mean, sure mum and dad will be pissed at first that you didn't tell them you were auditioning but they'll be more proud of you than anything. You're carrying on the Holland name."