THIRTY SEVEN

"Should I be proper and get on a knee when I put it on you this time?"

"Are you kidding?" Kat chuckled, "Don't be ridiculous. Everything you had planned that day was enough. You never needed to get down on one knee."

Tom only shrugged, slipping the ring on her finger before turning to the door, using his spare key to get inside.

"We're home!"

Everyone came out within seconds, Harrison and Felicity included.

"So? How was it?"

Kat only smiled brightly, holding her left hand up to reveal the ring.

"It's about bloody time!"

Kat laughed when she was brought into hugs by everyone.

Nikki was even crying as she inspected the ring, "It's so beautiful. Oh my god I can't wait for the announcement and planning and ugh! This is amazing!"

"About that," Kat chuckled nervously.

"Oh no," she frowned, "Don't tell me you two went ahead and got married on your own."

"We didn't," Tom huffed, "Kat refused."

"So you offered?!"

Tom only shrugged, earning a head slap from Dom, "Thank goodness Kat had the good sense in her not to listen to you."

"Ow!"

"I may have had the good sense in not listening to that but... Nikki, Felicity... do you think we can plan a wedding in like a month?"

"A month?!"

Everyone was shocked to say the least as Kat and Tom held hands.

"We want to get married by New Years Eve."

Nikki was the first to snap out of the initial shock, "I'm buying the tickets for us all to New York now."

Felicity quickly stepped up to Kat, "My dad is friends with all the best designers. Want me to get you a hook up?"

"Uh..."

"I don't know why I even asked- I'm gonna do it."

Kat stood there stunned as everyone went off into planning mode.

"That went a lot easier than I expected."

"Yeah."

"Even though I'm your best man, I don't have to necessarily do anything, right?"

"Just- no strippers at the bachelor party and make sure he actually makes it to the wedding."

"Should be easy enough," Harrison chuckled, "Knowing Tom, he'll want to spend the night before at the place.

With that he walked back to his spot on the couch, seeming like the only calm one out of the bunch who were all in their own little world.

Harry grabbed his keys hastily, explaining, "I need to get a bunch of new memory cards for the wedding."