TWENTY ONE

katperezmissing this cutie so much 😭 thank you lauraharrier for my daily dose of hubby ❤️tagged: tomholland2013view all 7,268 comments

katperez
missing this cutie so much 😭 thank you lauraharrier for my daily dose of hubby ❤️
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 7,268 comments

Kat hated being away from Tom and Tessa.

She found it hard to sleep in their home alone without either of them, finding herself staying at Zendaya and Alex's place more often on her first week off.

"Isn't he so cute?" Kat cooed, turning her phone towards her best friend who nodded without even looking up from her phone.

"The cutest."

Noticing she wasn't paying attention, Kat sighed dramatically, "Yeah. I think I'm finally gonna do it- I'm gonna ask him to put a baby in me."

"Cool. Sounds fun."

"Or I could just tell him to fuck off and be with Danielle instead- but single motherhood would be tough, huh?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, what are you looking at Alex?" Kat frowned, peering over to get a peak at her phone.

"No-nothing."

"Jesus christ, Alex! Running away to Barcelona, really?"

"Just until the wedding- what? I don't want to ruin the wedding for Z."

"It's your wedding too, dumbass. You kinda have to be here to plan it."

"I feel like I'll just make a mess of it all," Alex shrugged, "Besides, I've done my part. You're my maid of honor- shouldn't you be planning the whole thing?"

"No! I can help but I can't do it all for you. Don't you want a say in what happens at your own wedding?"

"I mean... all I really want with it is for Z to be there and to marry her, I could care less about anything else."

"It's like I've taught you nothing."

"Oh shut up. You can't tell me if Tom didn't come tomorrow and tell you he wanted to elope to Vegas you wouldn't jump at the chance."

"I mean, I'd consider it because I love him so damn much but I also love you guys and I'd want you all to be there celebrating when I marry the love of my life- and I'd definitely want a say in how exactly we get married."

"Well, you and I are two completely different people, Katalina."

"Oh cmon," Kat pouted, "You have to at least care a little."

"You know, instead of focusing on my relationship- let's focus on yours. You still freaking out over Danielle?"

"Okay, that is completely different and you know it."

"If she's really bothering you that much, why don't you tell Tom that?"

"And what do I say exactly? Tommy, I don't like how she looks at you and I get this weird vibe from her. Stop being her friend immediately?"