ELEVEN

tomholland2013happiest when i'm with you ♥️tagged: katperezview all 6,279 comments

tomholland2013
happiest when i'm with you ♥️
tagged: katperez
view all 6,279 comments

Neither of them could sleep that night.

Kat knew the second she woke up the next morning that she needed to talk to him so that's exactly what she was planning on doing.

Tom was more than happy to meet her for lunch, getting there early sans flowers after her text telling him not to get her any- the flowers he got her days before were still fresh.

She arrived at the restaurant, Tom instantly standing to pull her into a hug, "I missed you."

"Me too," Kat smiled sadly, "You know I can't sleep without you."

"Apparently neither can I," Tom chuckled a bit, "and Tessa wasn't happy when I showed up without you. She misses her mum."

"Aw, I miss her too. Noon was trying to cheer me up but it just wasn't happening."

"I hate hearing that you were upset," Tom frowned.

"Well, you know I hate being mad at you but, I had every right to be upset."

"I know you do and I am-"

"Hi, I'm Danielle and I'll be your server today. What can I help you with?"

Kat wanted to badly to roll her eyes while Tom hid his head in his hands.

"Of course your bloody name is Danielle," he grumbled, making the girl confused.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't mind him," Kat smiled politely at the blonde, "We're just gonna start off with drinks. I'll take the strongest thing you've got-"

"Same," Tom mumbled, finally lifting his head.

The waitress slowly nodded, making a mental note to talk to her friends about the weird couple drinking so early in the day.

They definitely needed it though with how the lunch was turning out already.

Tom knew Kat and knew the one thing going through her mind was: is this a sign? And he definitely didn't want her thinking that was nothing more than a girl with a common name.

He needed to get that thought out of her head.

"Why'd you chose this restaurant anyway? It's so posh."

"Z suggested it. She said we'd have complete privacy here."

"Let me guess, Alex suggested you pour a drink over my head?"

"She wanted me to somehow record it."

"Sounds like her," he mumbled.

"Don't worry," Kat chuckled, "I won't do it. I'm not that angry- I'm more hurt than angry, really."