THIRTY NINE

katperezsaw this handsome guy at the airport today

katperez
saw this handsome guy at the airport today. someone hook a girl up!!
view all 15,489 comments

tomholland2013
hello there gorgeous 😏

hazosterfield
disgusting that i have to deal with this

"Ugh I hate everything about flying," Kat groaned as she returned to her seat.

Tom gave her a concerned look, "You're still feeling sick, baby?"

Nodding, she leaned her forehead against his shoulder, "Either I'm getting scared of planes again or I'm getting the flu."

"What if it's the jet lag?"

"How could the jet lag be affecting me? I've been in Prague for months and the only other flight I've taken besides this one is the flight to Paris."

"Yeah... you're right," Tom frowned when she looked up at him, "I'm sorry, love."

Kat quickly pushed him away when he leaned in to kiss her.

"What are you doing? I could have the flu, remember?"

"I don't care," he said between kisses, the last one lasting a little longer before he reached over to brush her hair back, "Are you sure it's not all the food my mum's been feeding you?"

"Huh... maybe. Who knew being a daughter-in-law would get me so well fed?"

"Stick with me, babe. My mum surely wouldn't mind feeding you for the rest of our lives together."

Kat only smiled when she felt that uncomfortable feeling again, Tom noticing it almost immediately and pulling her close.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep for the rest of the flight?"

"No. I should be fine... I'm not sure how I'm going to be when we actually land though- and you're not there for cuddles."

"Fuck. I'm sorry I'm not gonna be there to help you feel better. Maybe I can cancel my other flight-"

"You're going, Thomas," she sighed quietly, reaching over to hold his hand, "You have to get Ellen on board with officiating our wedding. We can't have a clergy, the library won't allow it."

"I still can't believe you knew that off the top of your head- and you said you didn't care where we got married."

"Shut up," Kat blushed, "Make sure you apologize to her for me for not being there. Only one of us could go ask her in person since I have to deal with the rest of my family."

"She'll understand. And I'm telling Robert too, right?"

"Yes. Those two would freak if they didn't get a personal invite."