SIXTY FOUR

tomholland2013happy birthday to the love of my life, my wife, the mother of my child, my everything

tomholland2013
happy birthday to the love of my life, my wife, the mother of my child, my everything.
tagged: katperez
view all 11,279 comments

username
i'm so in love with your love

username
omg she's so lucky 😭

username
did anyone catch his edit though? he first had it as the mother of my children 🤔

Coming back home in time for Kat's birthday was always the plan, but she just didn't know all that Tom had in store for her until the morning of the actual day.

"Happy birthday to you..."

Kat really thought she was dreaming, hearing Tom sing.

It was rare hearing him sing with how insecure he was about it but she would be able to tell his voice apart easily no matter what.

And that was definitely his voice.

Her eyes finally fluttered open where, surely enough, there was Tom with a small cake in his hand and his family and Kat's mom all there with a smile on their faces.

When she was finally awake, that's when they all joined in on the singing.

Kat smiled excitedly as she sat up in bed, her eyes eagerly going to the cake now set in front of her.

"Happy birthday, dear Katalina. Happy birthday to you!"

"You guys are the cutest!" she squealed before leaning over to blow out the candles, "Also, what the hell are all of you doing here?!"

"Tom flew us out," Alex smiled, "We couldn't miss your birthday, doofus."

"I love you all so much."

After accepting hugs and presents from everyone, Kat rushed off to get ready for the day.

By the time she got out, Tom was waiting patiently in their room before he led her downstairs.

"What else did you plan, silly?"

"Hey, this is gonna be our last birthdays alone, we are going to make the most of it."

"Hey, I'm not complaining," she giggled as he lead her out the door and to their car.

As expected, the day was turning out amazing with everything Tom had planned.

A trip exploring the city, one of Kat's favorite things to do- without doing too much though because Tom didn't want to tire her out.

That was followed by a trip to the spa where Kat was able to relax.

And finally, dinner at her favorite restaurant where the family, once again, sang happy birthday to her but this time with the restaurant staff.

She thought if anything she would be sent to bed the second they got home but was surprised when her mom turned on the music instead, announcing an impromptu party.