SIX

katperezanother year, another tree

katperez
another year, another tree. and this time he actually helped!!!
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 6,921 comments

username
you should come design our tree

username
a couple that decorates a tree together stays together

username
omg three stockings!! why are there three stockings?! anything to announce?? 😬

katperez
username yes. we spoil tessa way too much

tomholland2013
katperez you***

"I'm so tired!" Tom whined, "Do we really have to do this today?"

"It's our tradition," Kat frowned at Tom, opening another box, "The tree has to be up by today."

"But darling-"

"Put your cute butt to use and go get our tree."

"You mean our artificial good for nothing tree?"

"I'm sorry, are you going to pick up the mess a real tree leaves behind?"

"Well may-"

"Or are you okay with giving our future family less air to breathe because we've cut down one of their trees?"

"I don't think that's how it-"

"Thomas Stanley Holland."

"Alright, geez," he huffed, getting up from his spot on the couch to go upstairs.

Kat sighed deeply as she sat in his seat, Tessa quick to now lay her head on her lap.

"Daddy can be so annoying sometimes."

"I heard that!" Tom called out from upstairs, only making Kat chuckle as she continued to pet Tessa and look at the spot she cleaned out just for the tree.

"The tree is gonna look so lovely, baby. And this year daddy is definitely going to help."

"Does daddy have to?" Tom pouted as he came down the stairs, the tree in tow.

"Yes, daddy does," Kat gave him a look as she stood up.

"Well, daddy thinks mommy can handle this just fine all by herself."

Kat faked a smile at him, "Mommy's going to kick daddy in the balls if he doesn't stop being lazy."

Tom gasped, immediately dropping the tree, "Mommy wouldn't."

Kat went to argue when she suddenly burst out laughing, "Were we seriously just calling ourselves mommy and daddy?"

Tom blushed a bit, now picking up the tree again, "Let's not talk about that ever again."