FORTY THREE

"Holy fuck shit balls crap mother fucking- hijo de gran puta

"Holy fuck shit balls crap mother fucking- hijo de gran puta..."

"Uh oh," Felicity mumbled, "I've heard her yell at Tom enough to know that isn't good. She's gone into Spanish now- we're fucked."

"Kat," Katherine quickly stopped her before she could continue pacing, "I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused. I know you're scared but- is this not a good thing?"

"Not a good... Katherine, I'm currently growing a baby inside of me."

"Yeah, you are," she smiled softly.

"A-A baby... I... mine and Tom's... fuck, I'm going to be sick."

"Woah, woah," both girls were startled now with Kat on the floor and her head over the toilet as she threw up.

"It's okay, you're okay."

"I... I'm not going to be able to drink anymore!"

"You don't even like to drink that much," Katherine chuckled, holding her hair back.

"I do now! And besides- I'd at least like the option to! And now I don't even have that."

"This is not about drinking and you know it."

Kat felt defeated, flushing the toliet and closing the lid to sit on it, "I-I'm not ready to be a mom-"

"Kat."

"Tom and I just got engaged- we're not even married yet. And I have a bunch of shit to do this upcoming year- I don't know how I'm going to do it when I already have a lot on my plate having to focus on my marriage, all my projects and just- this is too much."

"Aw babe" Katherine sighed, her and Felicity pulling her into a hug while she cried.

"Al-All I ever wanted was to be a good mom bu-but I don't see how that's possible with everything else I have to do and- and I just can't."

"You can. You'll see. I bet you once Tom comes home and you tell him, he'll help you feel all sorts of better."

"Oh god," Kat groaned now pulling away from the hug, "Tom is going to come home and I have to tell him!"

"Yes. Yes, you do. What were you just planning on not telling him at all?"

"Now is not the time for your smart ass comments, Felicity," Kat grumbled, getting up to brush her teeth.

"Fine. You want me to be helpful? Let's go shop. That's always helped you feel better in the past."

"Oh! You're so right!" Katherine smiled brightly, "We can go to that cute little store right by here too. They always have nice stuff."

"And baby stuff," Felicity whispered to her while wiggling her eyebrows, earning a glare from Katherine.

Luckily Kat didn't hear what she said and was eager to shop.