SEVENTY SEVEN

tomholland2013twins first outing

tomholland2013
twins first outing... so far, so good
view all 25,928 comments

"Oh stop being a big baby."

"I am not- you know, I really regret asking Felicity to come over."

"Well, you shouldn't have tried to make me less stinky and more active."

"Had I known that this is what was going to happen, I would've never done it."

Kat rolled her eyes playfully, "This isn't the end of the world, Tom."

"It is for me. What if someone out there is sick or- or someone yells too loud and hurts their little ears-"

"We're just going to the park. I'm sure they'll be safe from all the rioting people out and about."

"They'll never be safe in the outside world- which is why I think we should just keep them inside instead."

"What? For the rest of their lives?"

"I mean... I don't have a problem with that. We could get them homeschooled-"

"What about friends? They need to hang around kids their own age."

"When Harrison and Felicity-"

"Their own age."

"Fine. You want to send them out to the vultures, be my guest."

Kat only faked a smile, grabbing a hold of the stroller, making Tom quickly go after her.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. But the second I see danger, I'm taking them out of there."

"Yes, over protective daddy."

"Babe-"

Giggling to herself, Kat pushed the stroller out of their home, letting out a sigh of relief feeling the cool late November breeze.

"It's such a nice day out."

"Are you sure it isn't too cold out?" Tom frowned, already adjusting the blankets covering each twin.

"Positive. Now, if you don't stop freaking out so much- I'll put them in the car."

"Don't threaten me like that!"

"That shouldn't be a threat, baby."

"Everything's a threat when it coms to their safety. Hell- I'm surprised you're even okay with taking them out so soon."

"Well, I wasn't at first but Felicity's been taking me out around the corner with fake babies to train myself as if it were them. I'm sure you'll be glad to know when presented with danger, I threw myself in front of them."

"I am not glad to hear that. You shouldn't be throwing yourself in front of them, I should."

"Why? Cause I'm a girl?"