SEVENTEEN

"What do you mean you invited her?!" Harrison asked wide-eyed

The party was in full swing and while the entire family were enjoying themselves, Tom was basically freaking out.

"I... I didn't even realize I did it until Carter told me after."

"How did you not realize you invited a whole person?"

"I... I really don't know."

"Man, Kat is going to kill you."

"No she isn't," Tom chuckled nervously, "Her and Danielle, they're friends now. They even followed each other on instagram."

"Yeah, probably just to stalk each other and for Kat to make sure she isn't getting too close to you."

"No, Kat likes her," Tom still tried though but Harrison gave him a look.

"I can't even talk about Danielle without Felicity yelling at me about it. There's no way Kat's gonna be cool about it."

"Well, Kat and Felicity are two completely different people so..."

"Uh huh. Just... make sure Danielle keeps her distance from me- at least when Felicity's around, although you might have to steer clear from her too."

Tom sighed deeply, "Kat is not that kind of girl-"

"Well, now I'm not so worried about Kat."

"Then what are you worried about?"

"Kat's still the baby of the family, right? Cousins wise?"

"Yeah..."

"And every single one of her cousins are here... including the ones from out of state?"

"Yeah..."

"And they're all very over protective of her? How do you think they're going to react when they see their baby cousin's boyfriend with another girl?"

"Fuck," Tom frowned in realization, "Maybe I can text Danielle quickly, tell her not to come. I mean, it's getting pretty late anyway-"

"Harrison. What the fuck?!"

"What'd I do?" Harrison asked wide-eyed the second Felicity glared at him.

"Did you invite her to the goddamn party?!"

The two looked over to see; surely enough, Danielle standing by the entrance with a very confused Kris.

Everyone was confused seeing this stranger enter their home, everyone except the Holland family who welcomed her with open arms.

Kat immediately looked towards Tom though with a frown who slumped when he realized how he had screwed up.

"Good luck mate," Harrison patted his shoulder, "And you. You are not leaving my side, okay?"

"You read my mind," Felicity faked a smile when Kat got up to join Tom.