SEIS

"You've got this little brother

"You've got this little brother."

"I'm older than you."

"By like two minutes."

"Still older."

"Oh whatever," Theo rolled her eyes playfully, "My point is- you got this."

Mateo nodded, taking a deep breath before opening the front door of their house, calling out for their parents who were situated in the living room.

"Okay, good, you're both sitting," Mateo said nervously as he went to sit with Theo by his side on the other couch.

"And good that you're both here. We have a very important question for you," Kat smiled excitedly.

"That's fine- as long as I can say something after."

"Yeah, sure but, hypothetically, your dad and I are getting a divorce. Who would you live with?"

"Really mum?"

"Dad, you're entertaining this?" Theo laughed.

"Well, your mum's made me rewatch One Tree Hill and the question has got me wondering too."

"Well, easily, it'd be mum."

"Wow."

"Same... sorry daddy."

"Hey, no I'm happy you both chose her," Tom smiled, "Then I'd have every chance in the world to come over and attempt to win your mum back."

Kat stuck her tongue out while Tom kissed her forehead and the twins smiled at the scene.

"So, what'd you want to say, bebe?"

Mateo felt nervous feeling all the attention on him but when Theo gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, he blurt out, "I'm going on a date tomorrow night."

"I'm sorry," Kat frowned as she sat up, "Who gave you permission to go on a date?"

"I... dad?"

"I mean, I don't recall but- sure."

"Theodora- tell your father you're going on a date."

Theo rolled her eyes playfully, "Dad, I'm going on a-"

"Mateo, you can't go on a date."

"Oh cmon!"

"Sorry, s'not going to happen," Kat shrugged, "My baby boy will not be aloud to date anyone- hell, you shouldn't even be looking at people romantically."

"Mum!"

"What I said is final, Mateo. You're not aloud to date until you're fifty."

"Hey! Dad said I couldn't date until he died."

"Wow- smart idea. Mateo, you have to wait until we both die."

"Mum, you always swore you'd never be as crazy as dad."