TWENTY FOUR

tomholland2013i usually never address rumors but i felt like this one was important

tomholland2013
i usually never address rumors but i felt like this one was important...
view all 6,258 comments

Tom was ready to admire photos of his girlfriend at the Kid's Choice Awards, not thinking anything of the event since he knew she was only there to present and promote her movie with Nate.

He was definitely surprised though to see most of the photos from that night were included with Nate close by her side, the two looking closer than ever.

It definitely didn't help either when he saw the interviews they did.

"Why the fuck is he looking at her like that?!"

Laura knew when Tom just barged into her room that morning that something was up with him, especially when an apologetic but equally as tired Harry came in trailing after him.

She just didn't expect him to continue on his rant even hours after it first began, playing video after video from the awards show.

He would surely be ruining her YouTube feed by the end of the day.

"Like what, Tom?"

Harry grumbled, eyes still closed as he leaned against Laura.

"Like she's the most beautiful thing he's seen! I mean, I know she is but doesn't mean he can look at her like that!"

"He's just watching her answer the question, it's not a big deal."

"That is not just watching her."

"So when you were just watching Zendaya in that interview years ago, you were actually in love with her?"

"That's different."

"How?"

"Zendaya likes girls-"

"So does Kat."

"But Kat also likes boys, Zendaya doesn't."

"But Kat also likes one specific boy- you."

"No, she loves Tom," Harry mumbled, a small smile on his face.

"Exactly! She loves you!"

Tom said nothing but sit on the bed, making Laura relax thinking she finally managed to calm him down- until Kat's voice came from the screen again.

"In all seriousness though, this guy has easily become one of my best friends in the world and I just- I know I can count on him no matter what. I know he'd never let me down like, unfortunately, I have been let down before."

"God dammit," Laura mumbled frustratedly, knowing that was all Tom needed to start freaking out again.

In an instant he was on his feet pacing again.