What Is Happening?

I wake up, another day going to hell. I sometimes just want to die, must be so peaceful. No slushies, no nicknames, heaven must be a great place. I don't to kill myself, but I don't mind dying.

I get up and take a shower, today I'm not in the mood. I get dresses (outfit^^) and eat some cereal like every morning.

"Bye Dads!" I yelled and no answer, I know that they're traveling but I still yell, it's probably the custom, I really miss them.

-School-

Are you okay Berry? Hell no! Another day in hell, just keep strong. I walk in the school and like always went straight to my locker.

"Berry!" I hear Puckerman yelled, oh no I already know what comes next, I turned around with my eyes closed but I don't feel anything.

"Just do it!" I said still with closed eyes.

"Open your eyes." He said.

"But that burns when touch the eye, please Puckerman, just do it!" I yelled nervous and he giggle.

"I'm not going to slush you!" He said giggling.

"You don't?" I asked opening just one eye.

"I swear, I'm not going to slush you." He said showing his hands and I open my other eye.

"Okay, what is happening? Is that a prank?" I asked looking for someone with a slushy on their hand.

"No one is going to slushy you." He said.

"Okay, so what the hell is happening? What do you want? Homework?" I asked.

"You think I just talk to you to ask things?" He said giggling a little.

"I think you don't talk to me at all, you just every fucking day when I get in school you yell 'Berry!'and I turn around with my eyes closed and you slushy me, but that isn't happening so I guess you want something or you planning the prank of the century!" I said freaking out.

"Relax Rachel." He said giggling with my reaction.

"You actually know my name?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"Of course I know your name." He said giggling.

"I thought that you thought my name was Berry or Berry Berry." I said making him giggle even more and that makes me giggle too.

"I'm just here to apologize." He said.

"Okay, now I really think this is a prank, really. Where are the cameras, slushies and people to laugh from me?" I asked getting worried and I think Puck noticed.

"Okay, okay, Rachel breathe." He said. "It's not a prank, I really want to apologize."

"Really? Like, for real? I swear to God Puckerman if you take a slushy for I don't know where, I'll be pissed, like really pissed." I said and we giggle.

"I swear that if I take a slushie from somewhere and throw at you can kick me on the nuts." He said and that make me giggle hard.

"I never thought that I would say that but I really hope you slushy me now." I said and we both laugh.

"I am really sorry Rachel, for all the slushies, the nicknames. I am really really sorry, If I were you I'll probably never forgive me." He said and I can tell he's been honest.

"I forgive you." I said smiling to him.

"You do?" He asked smiling.

"But why you apologize?" I asked confused.