Last Chapter

--5 years later-- Rachel's POV

I'm here at Bella's grave, it's been 5 years since she is gone. I sit next to the grave and take a deep breathe.

"Hey B, it's been 5 years today. Let me talk how is my life now. I'm 23 and my life is being great, I couldn't be better, I swear. I just wish you were here with me. 2 years ago I got married with the love of my life, Finn Hudson it was a beautiful day." I said smiling with memory.

[Flashback]

"Do you Finn Christopher Hudson, take Rachel Barbra Berry as your lovely wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." Finn said with teary eyes and smiling.

"Do you Rachel Barbra Berry, take Finn Christopher as your lovely husband?" The priest asked me and a happy tear roll my cheek.

"I do." I said with a huge smile on the face.

"Now I declare you two husband and wife, you can kiss the bride." The priest said smiling.

And Finn kissed me passionately, I love that man so fucking much.

[End of Flashback]

"That was the second best day of my life, you wanna know the first? September 10th, almost 2 months ago. I had my first kid, it's a beautiful babygirl, her name is Emma Bella Hudson. She was named after you, I think you deserved that, after all, you're the reason that I'm still here. The day that my little girl born, was a mess. Now that I think about it's kind of funny, but it was crazy." I said giggling with the memory.

[Flashback]

I'm here, 8 months pregnant laid on the couch with my handsome husband, I'm 8 months pregnant and DAMN, I'm HUGE. 

Then I feel a pain on my belly, I ignore and go to the kitchen grab some water. When I'm there I feel I liquid on my feet, I look to the floor and I see that my water just broke, Emma is coming earlier.

"FINN!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in pain and he runs desperate to the kitchen.

"Babe? What's wrong?!!!!" He asked desperate and he looks to the floor and his eyes wide.

"Emma is coming!!!!" I yelled still in pain.

Finn run upstairs and grab the maternity bag and ordered a taxi, I'm about to kill him, this hurts so much. We get in the taxi and Finn yelled to the man to he go fast.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled in pain in the back seat, Finn is next to me and I squeeze his hand hard.

"Rach, breathe please breathe. We are almost there." Finn said trying to calm me down but it's not working.

"THIS HURTS TO BAD!!!" I yelled.

"SIR PLEASE GO FASTER!!!!!!" Finn yelled to the driver.

"I'm sorry, I'm going the faster I can, but New York's traffic isn't helping." The man said.

"SIR MY HUSBAND IS THE QUARTERBACK OF THE GIANTS, I SWEAR THAT HE CAN KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T GO FASTER!!" I yelled in pain.

5 minutes later we get in the hospital, Finn was holding me bridal style.

"MY WIFE IS HAVING A BABY!!!!!!" He yelled when we get in the ER.

We get in a room and the DR appeared a minute later.

"Okay Rachel, push the harder you can." The doctor said and I pushed yelling in pain and Finn were holding my hand and wiping the sweat of my forehead.