School

A week later

FINALLY I WAS DISCHARGE! I get off the hospital yesterday and today I'm going to school.

--School--

I get in school and everyone starts to stare cause this is the first time I've been there since the whole rumor thing and I go straight to my locker.

"Hey, how are you?" Noah asked me.

"Noah, I'm fine. You don't need to check on me every second." I said and we giggle.

"Okay, okay, sorry I'm just worried." He said.

"It's okay, thank you for worry but now I'm going to class." I said to him and left.

--Class--

I walk in the class and everyone stares at me, I don't have any idea where to sit, I sit on a empty chair and there is no one next to me.

A few minutes later Finn walk in the class.

"Sorry Mr.Schue." He said.

"It's okay, please take a sit." Mr.Schue said and he looks for a place and his eyes wide in surprise when he see me, the only empty space is next to me.

"Hey." He said giving me a half smile and sit.

"Hey." I said looking away.

"Rach, can we talk later?" He asked.

"I don't know, the last time we talk I don't have good memories." I said.

"Please Rachel, I've been killing this week just about what I did to you. You can ask my Mom, when I wasn't in school, I was laid on the couch." He said and I giggle.

"Okay, I will talk to you." I said giggling.

-End of the Class-

Thee class is over and I go to the auditorium with Finn, we sit on the stage.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him and he give me a half smile.

"I want to apologize, I need to do that to can look at myself at the mirror." He said. "I swear to God, I don't look at myself on the mirror such that stupid day, I can't live with myself knowing that I yelled at you. I was a MAJOR jerk, the king of the jerks, the biggest jerk-" He was saying but I stopped him.

"I get it, a jerk." I said and we laugh.

"Yeah, and I'm so sorry, I don't even know why I didn't believe in you, you are the most amazing girl in the world and I lost you because I'm so fucking stupid!! I had you with me, I had this beautiful, kind, smart, interesting, caring and lovely girl with me and like I always do in my life I screwed everything!! I love you, but I am such a jerk and I don't deserve you, but I am so sorry." He said and I can see he's meaning every word, he have a few tears in his eyes.

"I forgive you." I said calmly to him.

"You do?" He asked surprised.

"Of course I do, one thing I know very well is that life is too short, I don't wanna waste my life keeping anger. So I forgive you." I said smiling to him and he sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much." He said and hugged me and I laugh hugging him back, I miss this sensation, for the first time in such a long time, I feel safe. 

"Are you going to glee club today?" He asked me and I froze.

"I think so." I said.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said.