New York

A month later

I wake up and get dressed (outfit^), I'm in New York bitches! Today is Nationals and I come to see Noah, I don't even know if I can travel with my trash heart, but I can't miss Nationals.

I'm going to where Nationals is going to be but before I need to speak to Noah and give him good luck. I think everyone at the glee club hates me after I left, they don't even look at my face, they think that I abandoned them, Finn is mad at me too, I think he's more hurt than mad at me and I can understand why he's mad at me, I didn't tell him that I was leaving glee club, but it's not my fault anyway, I didn't have the choice.

"Hey Puckerman." I said to him. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah, but I wish you were competing with us." He said.

"Me too, I hate that I can't be with you guys, I hate just can be at the audience." I said a little sad. "How are everyone?"

"Why don't you go to them and ask?" He asked me.

"Hell no! They hate me and I can't deal with stress. Actually, would be fancy die in New York." I said and we laugh.

"You are nuts!" He said.

"If I die, at least I'm on the place of my dreams!" I said and we laugh.

"You find the positive side in everything! You are actually finding the positive side in DIE!!!" He said and I laugh.

"If I have to die, I want to be remembered as a girl who tried her best and did her best, I don't want to be remembered as the sick girl. So if I die-" I started.

"You would not die." He said at me.

"IF I die, please make sure everyone remember me like a happy, positive like who I am, please do that for me." I said.

"I don't have to do that, cause soon you will got a new heart." He said and I smile at him.

"I hope you're right." I said.

"I really want to spend time with you, but I need to go to hotel." Puck said.

"I'll be here in the audience for you." I said and we hugged and he left.

I don't want to go to the hotel now, so I go to and walk in the New York streets and keep thinking, what if I die? I don't wanna die, I'm only 17, what if I die and I never tell Finn how I feel? What if I die with everyone hating me? 

I walk and then go to my hotel, I go to my room and lay on the bed, my head don't stop, I sleep for 20 minutes, brush my hair and go to the place where is going to be the Nationals.

I sit in a random place and about one hour later the performances started, a lot of performances later is New Directions time. They are other places and I see him, the one and only Finn Hudson, for a fraction of seconds my eyes met his and I winked and he give me a half smile.

They perform and their performance were amazing!!! The auditorium is giving them standing ovation, because they were amazing, after them a few groups perform and the judges went to vote.

About 40 minutes later the judges come with the results, New Directions were at second place! I can't believe this!!!! They were much better then the others, this is sucks, I can see in their faces how sad they are, I feel so bad for them. I really wish I could.

After the results I come to look for Noah.

"Hey." I said to Noah.

"Hey." He said sad.