Everyone Knows

A week later

I'm here at my hospital bed and let me tell everything.

Santana discovered about my disease and she told Kurt, Kurt told Mercedes, who told Tina, who told Mike, who told Sam... And keep going. Now the whole glee club knows that I'm sick, GREAT. 

Everyday I'm feeling more and more tired, when I first got here I used to be bored, but now I just feel tired. I spend the whole days with my pj's and no one can judge me, that's the only thing goof of being a patient.

"Hey Bella!" I said walking in her room.

"Rach!!" She said.

"Ready for one more session?" I asked her smiling.

"Hell yeah!!" She said excited and I sit next to her, take the laptop and we started to watch a lot of movies.

We were watching The Last Song and we were crying a lot.

"Oh my God." I said wiping my tears.

"I can't believe her dad died!" Bella said with tissue box on her hand.

We finished the movie crying and put Marley & Me. And started to cry again, the whole movie we keep crying, it's a such emotional movie. 

"I hate movie with dogs, I always cry." I said sobbing wiping my tears.

"Me too, I rather see movies that people cry than movies that dogs die." Bella said and I giggle.

"Totally, people are mean, dogs are amazing." I said still wiping tears.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Bella and I yell at the same time and Bella's parents come in.

"MOM! DAD!" She yelled happy and run to hug them.

"Hey sweetheart." They said at the same time.

"Hi Mrs and Mrs.Williams!" I said smiling.

"Please Rachel, call us Erick and Ashley." Her mom said and I smile.

"How are you by the way?" Bella's father asked.

"Still waiting the heart, but I have hope." I said smiling. "I will leave you guys alone, bye!" I said smiling and leave the room.

I comeback to my room and lay on my bed and see a message from Finn.

"Just texting to remind you that I love you- My Man ❤️"

I giggle when I see the message, he always send me texts in the breaks between one class and another, he's always taking care of me. 

"I love you too- Rach ⭐️"

I turn on the TV and start to watch randoms TV shows. I spend the whole morning watching Tv, then I feel really tired and fall asleep in my bed. 

Hours later I wake up with someone petting my hair and hugging me while I sleep, I look up and see a very handsome man that I know very well, my Finn Hudson.

"Good morning sleeping Beauty." He said and I giggle.

"how long have you been here?" I asked with a sleepy voice.

"About an hour." He said calmly.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5pm." He said.

"Wow, I slept a lot!" I said and Finn giggle and hug me tighter. "Why you didn't wake me up?"

"You seemed peaceful." He said and I kiss his cheek and snuggle on him.

"I'm peaceful now that you're here." I said and Finn kissed my forehead.

"You are so special." He said and I smile.

"Why?" I asked smiling and looking at him.

"I never know how love could feel until I met you. I could never imagine it. You are special because you make every bad thing a good thing, you make every sad situation happy situation. You are special because you are you and I love you so much." Finn said and I kissed him passionately, I didn't notice that I had tears on my cheek until Finn wipe them.

"I don't wanna leave you." I said with tears rolling my cheek.

"You aren't going to leave me." He said looking into my eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked looking at him and siting in front of him with my legs crossed.

"Because I have faith and I love you to much to let you leave me." He said and I give a small smile and hug him tight.

"I love you so much." I said and he hug me tight.

"I love you too." He said and we kissed passionately. "By the way, loved your pajamas." He said and I laugh and lay snuggling on him again.

"They are comfortable." I said "And no one can judge me, I'm sick in a hospital, I can wear whatever I want." I said and Finn laugh.

"I imagine Kurt in the hospital, he would dress like he were in a party." Finn said and we laugh.

"He totally would!" I said laughing and Finn looks at me smiling.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Just appreciating how beautiful my girlfriend is." He said and I blush and hide my face in his chest. "And how cute she is when she blush." And I blush even more.

"Stop it!" I said giggling and still hiding my red face.

"I'm just saying how amazing you are." He said and I smile and look to him and we kissed lightly.