New Heart

Rachel's POV

After my goodbye with Bella everything turned black again.

BEEP BEEP

It's all I can hear, I try to move but I can't, I try to talk but I can't, I even try move my finger but I can't. It's like I'm paralyze and I can't do nothing about it.

A few minutes later I open my eyes but the room was to light so I close them again, after my sight get used to the light I open them again. I look to next to me and I see a sleepy Finn next to me, he's with a broken face, not literally, but emotionally, he was sit in a chair next to my bed, he's holding my hand and with his head on my bed, I feel bad for him though, he didn't deserve to be trough this. I look to the other side and see a sleepy Puck laid on the couch, he still have a few dry tears on his cheek. I love them both so hard, Puck is like an older brother to me and Finn is definitely the love of my life.

I remembered everything with Bella, is she really gone? I want to know what she meant when she said "you don't need to keep fighting".

"Bella." I weakly whispered but no one heard.

"Bella." I said again and Finn and Puck opened their eyes.

"Rach!!" They yelled at the same time.

"Bella." I said again and they give me a sad look "Is she really gone?"

"How do you know that?" Puck asked coming closer and sit at the chair at the other side of my bed.

"So it's true, she is dead?" I asked.

"Yes, she is." Finn said and squeeze my hand.

I already knew that, but part of me still hoped that my moment with Bella was just a dream, but was real, super real. I can't speak, I don't have words. Why everything around me goes wrong? My dads died, my biologic mom died in labor, my best friend died... And now, I am dying.

"Rachel?" Bella's parents walk in the room and a tear scape from my eye, Finn wiped my tear.

"We are going to give you guys privacy." Puck said and left the room with Finn.

"Mrs. and Mr. Johnson, I'm so sorry for your lost, I'm sorry I couldn't be here with B at her last days here." I said with a few tears rolling my cheek.

"It's not your fault Rachel, actually we have something to talk to you." Her mom said "It's now a good time?"

"Yeah." I said.

"First of all, we want to thank you Rach. We are so grateful for you be here for Bella's when she needed, we know we couldn't be here all the time cause we were working to pay the medical bills but you were here. And we know how important you were to our Bella, and how important she is to you." Bella's father said.

"And she made us a last wish, she wants you to keep her heart. She had brain death, so her organs are still available. She said that she wants you to keep the heart, she knows you need. She wrote a letter and said to us give to you." Her mother said and handed me a letter.

"We will give you privacy, but please Rachel, accept the heart." Her father said and they both left the room.

My eyes were filled with tears, I opened the envelope and started to read the letter.

Dear Rachel,

If you're reading this I am dead and my parents already talked to you. Please keep the heart, please. I don't know if I can handle that I had a great heart and you need one and I didn't gave mine to you, you need more than me, Rach.

You need the heart, you need to finish High School, you need to go to college and marry Finn. You need to carry his kids, I know that must be soon to think about that but we all know you two will end up together. It's true love Rachel, he loves you so much and you love him so much too. He have something special inside him, something special just for you. He loves you and anyone can see, girl, he comes to the hospital EVERYDAY and keep hours inside a room just to be with you, he stays even when you're sleeping, he doesn't care if you're awake or sleeping, he just want to spend time with you. 

If you don't keep the heart because of you, think about Finn and Puck. This is your first/last chance to survive Rach. Do it for me, for Finn, for Puck, for your dads for everyone. You deserve it Rach, so please accept. Finn and Puck need you, if you die they will be DEVASTATED in so many levels, they will never be 100% okay again.

I love you Rach, you will be forever my best friend.

With all the love, B.

I finished the letter and I'm crying so hard but I know what to do now. I need to keep this heart. I need to do this not just for me, but for Finn, Bella and Puck. Bella is right, I need to do this.