Saying Goodbye

Rachel's POV

I'm in a light place, everything here is white, the walls, the lights, the furniture and even I was wearing a white outfit, where am I? It's empty, where am I? 

"Ms.Rachel Berry?" A man said, dude, he came from nowhere.

"Yes, that's me. Where am I? Am I dead? Is this heaven?" I asked and the man giggle.

"You really talk to much." The man said.

"I'm not understanding nothing." I said and he giggle.

"You're not dead, you're in the middle, fighting for your life." He said. "And I have someone that wants to talk to you."

Then he disappear and I was alone in the room for a while then for my surprise, a familiar person appear, Bella, she's looking different, she's looking exactly like the way that I met her, she was with her long blonde hair, she was less skinner, she looks healthier.

"Bella?" I asked her confused.

"Rach!" She said smiling and hugged me.

"You look different, what happened? What is going on?" I asked her confused.

"I'm here for my last mission, then I can rest in peace." She said and my eyes wide.

"What do you mean "rest in peace?" I asked her.

"Rach, you had a heart attack 2 day ago so you have no idea about what is going on in the real world, but I died today." She said calmly and I started to cry and we hugged.

"Is it even real?" I asked her crying.

"Yes, it is. And I want to thank you Rachel, you're the best friend I ever had. With you I met the real meaning of the word "friendship", I thought I had true friends before but I didn't, you are my true friend. You stayed with me even when you were feeling like crap, you stayed with me every time I needed. Friendship is like a marriage ya know? In sickness and health. I love you Rachel Berry, thank you so much." She said crying as we keep hugging each other.

"I love you too Bels. I will never forget you, you always going to be in my heart. Just you and me know what we went through, I don't know how to keep fighting without you. You will forever be my best friend. I love you 'til the day I die." I said crying still hugging her.

"I'm glad that I left that sick body, that wasn't me. And Rachel, you don't need to keep fighting." She said wiping my tears.

"W-what?" I asked her confused.

"That's something that I can't tell you now, but when you comeback, you will." She said "Goodbye Rach."

"Goodbye Bella." I said and we hugged once more really tight, then everything went black again.

A/N: Hey loves, I know I'm not updating as I used to do before, but that's because I'M FINALLY IN VACATION!!!! YES!!!! It's my summer vacation, I'm going to uptake every time I can but I just comeback from the beach today and there I don't have wi-fi. 

This story is almost in the end and I have a few ideas for new ones!!! Yay!!!!

You may be asking yourself "what? summer vacation?" yes, summer vacation. In my country summer is different when is at America. 

I wish you all an amazing end of year! That 2019 bring to us just everything good in the world. 

XOXO