First Day

Today is the first day of senior year and I can't go! I'm stuck in this hospital, at least after school Finn will come over and tell me things, I'm surprised how he is facing this, he is the best boyfriend in the world.

Finn's POV

Today is the first day in senior year and will be suck, my beautiful girlfriend that I love so much won't be there, I'm hating this year, I already spend the whole summer without her, now I have to spend more time away from her? I'm addicted to her, I can't live without my Rach.

I take my phone and see a text from Rach.

"I'm just texting to wish you an amazing first day, love you 💛- My love ⭐️"

Her contact is "My love ⭐️" I just love to read and remember how lucky I am, I have THE girl, she's my everything, I love Rachel Berry.

When I see her text I giggle, she's the most incredible girlfriend in the world. 

"Thanks babe, love you so much! Miss u :( 💛- Finn 😄"

"Miss u too, I wish I could be with you today. But remember that I'm here for you if you need me for something.- My love ⭐️"

"Shouldn't I say that to you? - Finn 😄" 

I can see her face smiling and hear her laughing reading the text, like I said before: BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. 

"You are so silly!!! Anyway, Hudson stop texting and go to school! Don't want you to be late- My Love ⭐️"

"Yes ma'am, but before I go, aren't you forgetting nothing?- Finn 😄"

"I love you so much 💛- My love ⭐️"

"Love you too 💛- Finn 😄"

"HUDSON. SCHOOL. NOW- My love ⭐️"

"I'm going!!!!!- Finn 😄"

She cares about me more than I care about me, she's my other half. I already let her down a lot of times and after everything the true love was stronger.

I grab my things and go to school, I decided to go walking to keep thinking about my beautiful girlfriend, I wish I could be in the hospital hugging her right now, I love when she hug me, I love when she kiss me, when she snuggle on me, when she take her phone and start to take random pics of us, she is just the cutest thing in the world.

--Later at Glee--

I'm here in the choir room staring the nothing, I can't pay attention in anything. I'm worried about my girl, she is the only thing that I can't think about today. Just think about her my heart beats fast, it's crazy the effect that tiny girl have on me.

"FINN?!" Kurt yelled and I wake up from my trance.

"Uhm...What?" I asked.

"Can you bring Rachel back for the glee club?" Kurt asked.

"I can't." I said.

"Does anyone heard about her? I didn't see her the whole summer." Santana said.

"The giant heard, they talked every night the whole summer." Kurt said. 

"I'm not going to talk about my girlfriend's private life to you guys." I said.

"How about you Puckerman? Did you heard about Rachel?" Santana asked.

"Yes I heard and no, I'm not going to say nothing." Puck said.

"Is she okay?" Quinn asked.

"She is fine." Puck and I said at the same time. 

"Whatever is going on with Rachel, I will discover." Santana said.

The rest of glee club was boring, but finally is over. I'm here at my locker grabbing a few things and Puck come to me.

"Hudson? Are coming?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and we left.

Santana's POV

There is something weird, Rachel Berry would never miss the first day of school. Something is up   with her and I'm going to discover. 

I see Puck and Finn talking about something and then they left.

BINGO!

As I follow them I see Puck's car entering a...wait a minute...what the hell they are doing in a hospital? 

I follow them and they enter a room and I put my ear on the door.

"Hey!!" I heard a familiar voice yelling excited. "How was school?"

"Glee club asked about you." Puck said and I heard Rachel's laugh.

NO WAY!!!!! IS RACHEL BERRY IN A HOSPITAL?! OH MY GOD!!!!! I see her file on the door and when I look, I was never expecting that.

Patient: Berry, Rachel. 

Case: Serious cardiomyopathy, waiting for a transplant.

Age: 17

Admitted: June 1st

So here is the place Rachel spend her summer? In a hospital? Transplant? I need explanations. I knock on the door and I hear Rachel saying

"Come in!" She said and giggle, she doesn't sound someone is sick.

I walk in the room and her eyes, Finn's eyes and Puck's eyes wide.

"I need explanations." I said.

"S-Santana?" Rachel asked surprised "H-how? What did you two said at glee club?" 

"They said nothing, I followed them." I said "I said that I was going to discover."

"You followed us?" Puck asked.

"And I weren't discreet, you two are just stupid." I said and Rachel laugh.

"Babe!" Finn said offended about her laugh and Rachel kissed his cheek, he was sit next to her on the bed.

"Can someone explain to me, what the hell is happening?" I asked.

"I think you already knows everything." Rachel said.