Summer

(Rachel's outfit^) 

Today is the last day! I'm happy but, I'm scared. Today might be my last day free, I'll grab my results tomorrow and I'm super scared. And Finn is leaving tonight, I will really miss him.

--School--

I'm here at my locker when I giant hug me from back, it's MY giant.

"Today you're stuck in me." He said and I giggle.

"Poor me." I said ironically and he laugh. 

"Are you going to Puck's party today?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I'm stuck in you today, if you want to go, I'm going." I said and we laugh

"Let me think...Spend my last day with my hot girlfriend in home or spend my last day with my hot girlfriend and watching her with a bikini? I think we are going to the party!" He said and we laugh so much.

"Perv." I said and we laugh.

"I just have eyes for you." He said and we kissed passionately.

"I will miss you." I said hugging him tight.

"I will miss you too." He said.

--Later going to Puck's--

(She's with the whole bikini, the shorts are just covering)

I'm here waiting for Finn comes to pick me up. I hear a horn and I see Finn's car. When I leave the house I see Finn's jaw drop. He was outside the car and opened the door for me.

"Thanks babe." I said to him.

"Thank YOU!" He said and I laugh.

"Silly." I said laughing.

"I am so fucking lucky." He said and we laugh.

"I consider myself I very lucky woman too." I said looking at him, he is so hot. "You are very fucking hot Mr.Hudson." 

"And you are very fucking hot too Mrs.Berry." He said and we laugh.

We got in Puck's house and everyone was there, we were talking and laughing with everyone, and of course Finn and I were always together, cuddling, making out and couple things.

"Babe, I'm going to take a beer, want something?" Finn asked me.

"No, I'm okay. And babe, don't drink too much or you mom will kill you." I said and he laugh.

"She's right." Kurt said.

"Fine." He said laughing and left and I keep talking to Kurt.

"Hey hottie." Some random comes from nowhere and put his arm around me and I look at Kurt and he have the same look as me.

"Excuse me, I have a boyfriend." I said taking his arm off my shoulder.

"He doesn't have to know." He said putting his arm again, he's clearly drunk.

"Seriously dude, back off." Kurt said.

"I have a boyfriend and when he comeback is better for you be very distant of here." I said taking his arm off again, but he put again.

"Seriously, I'M NOT INTERESTED." I said loud and slow for he understand. "Back off"

"Dude, she's not interested and she has a boyfriend." Kurt said.

"I'm not seeing him anywhere." He said.

"Than turn around." I hear Finn's angry voice and the boy turn around and his eyes widened when he saw Finn.

"So-sorry dude." The boy said and ran off and we started to laugh.

"Who is him?" Finn asked still with a mad voice.

"I have no idea." I said still laughing about the boy's face and Finn sit next to me and hug me.

"I guess we have to stay like this the whole day for no one except for me touch MY hot girlfriend." Finn said and I laugh.

"Or we can stay cuddling or like this." I said and kissed him passionately and we started to make out.

"Definitely like this." He said and we started to make out again.

--After Puck's Party--Almost Night--Rachel's House

I already take a shower and so does Finn and we are here at the couch making out and watching movies.

"I will miss you this summer." I said to him.

"Me too." Finn said. 

"Summer is not going to fun without you." I said pouting and he kiss my cheek.

"I will send you so much pictures that you will get annoyed of seeing my face." He said and I laugh.

"It's impossible." I said.

"What?" He said.

"Get annoyed of seeing your face." I said and we kissed.

*Horn*

"My mom is here." He said and I pouted.

"I will miss you so much." I said and he hugged me.

"I love you." He said to me.

"I love you too." I said and we kissed then he left.