Fun Day

I wake up this morning and shower to go to school, I get dressed with me usual clothes (outfit^ without the Finn necklace)  after get ready I go check on Noah who is in the guest room, he is still asleep, so I went to the kitchen and grab a frying pan and a spoon and begin to beat and make noise. Noah wake up scared as hell which makes me laugh.

"Hey Princess, time to school." I said to him.

"I'm with this huge hangover, you really had to make that noise?" He asked.

"I didn't, but I wanted." I said laughing. "I left aspirin and water at the headboard for you, take a shower and here are your clothes you left here in a random day." 

"You're an amazing best friend." He said and we laugh.

"I know that, now I'll let you get ready." I said and left the room.

I go to the kitchen and sit on the table eating my cereal and looking the Instagram, 10 minutes later Noah appear.

"Want cereal? I don't know how to cook." I said to him.

"Sure." He said and took a bowl and put cereal. "This cereal is amazing." He said.

"I know right?" I said giggling.

"You practically lives alone and don't know how to cook, really?" He asked.

"Super really, I am TERRIBLE cooking. I'm the worst cook you'll ever met, I burn everything I try to cook." I said and Noah laugh.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Super serious, one day I burned Mac and cheese, and is literally just put the time in the microwave." I said and Puck laugh and spill his cereal on the floor.

"Oh my God!" He said still laughing very hard and I laugh with him. "You burned Mac and Cheese! How?"

"Actually I burned the microwave, the Mac and cheese was a collateral effect." I said and we laugh even more.

"Oh my God we are super late!" Puck said and we left running to the car.

--School--

We walk in the school and the classes started like half our ago.

"Let's go to the auditorium, no one goes there so the principal won't see us. When the class is over we go to the class with the other people, no one will ever know." I said to Noah.

"Damn Berry, looks like you've done this before." Puck said and I giggle as we walk in the auditorium.

"That's because I have." I said.

"You? The perfect student already skipped class?" He asked shocked.

"I actually do this all the time. It's my way to avoid slushes before class." I said and we laugh.

"You're really smart." He said.

"I know that." I said chuckling.

--Lunch--

My fav part of school day!! Lunch! I know you're probably thinking "Why you don't go to the cafeteria like everyone?" this is because I'm scared as hell to put my small foot on the cafeteria, I know Noah won't let anyone do anything bad to me, but I like to be at the auditorium, gives me peace and I bring a fruit from home so I eat there.

I walk in the auditorium and it's empty like everyday as always I sit by the piano and think about everything, like I do always. There's one thing I can't stop thinking, Finn. I know he's trouble, I know I shouldn't have a crush on him and I don't, but I don't know why I can't stop thinking about him, he can act like a bad boy but I know he's a sweet boy, he's just broken inside.