Hospital Life

A month later

It's been a month since Finn left and I miss him everyday and every time. You are probably thinking "how are you?" I'm fine, I guess. It's been a month since I was admitted at the hospital, I'm very lonely. My heart is worst, I don't know how that is possible! Noah comes twice a week, he's the only one who know that I'm here. I'm really want to tell Finn, but I don't want to ruin his Summer, so I will talk to him and say EVERYTHING when he comeback. 

It's sucks live in a hospital but I actually made a friend. Her name is Bella and she's a cancer patient, she has a cerebral tumor, we are always together, she got admitted here in the same time as me. Me and her are actually have a lot in common, she's 17 and is the miss little perfect from her school, she was bullied. We are all that we have in the hospital, her parents are always working for pay the medical bills and I don't have dads, she just have a few friends but they don't visit with much frequency because is summer and everyone is having the time of their life.

"Oh my God!! She's so beautiful!!" She said and we laugh.

"I wish I were more like her." I said and we laugh.

I'm here at Bella's chemotherapy and we are watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show by the phone, they don't have good channels on the TV here.

"My princess dream is be Adriana Lima." I said.

"Hell yeah! She is just PERFECT!" She said and we laugh.

"She's the queen." I said.

"She iconic!" Bella said and we keep laughing.

After Bella's chemo she comeback to her room to rest and I comeback to mine. I remember when I met Bella, it was on our first week here.

[Flashback]

I'm here bored as always, I feel so lonely in here, I started to walk on the hallways and see a girl who looks like have be the same age as I, finally someone that I can talk.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Are you a patient here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and you?" She asked.

"Me too, I'm Rachel." I said smiling and sitting next to her.

"I'm Bella, how old are you?" She asked me.

"I'm 17, but I turn 18 in the end of the year." I said.

"Me too!!" She said and we laugh.

"It's good have someone to finally talk, it's terrible being here alone." I said.

"Yeah! My parents are never around cause they work like crazy to pay medical bills, a don't have much friends, the few friends that I have are enjoying the summer." She said.

"My dads died last month, my friends don't even know about my disease, the only who knows is my best friend 'Puck' he comes twice a week and my boyfriend have no idea about my disease and he's traveling with his family." I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend and he doesn't know about your disease?" She asked me.

"I really want to tell him but I just don't know how, I just didn't want him to worry with me when while he is traveling." I said.

"Tell me about him." She said and I smile.

"His name is Finn, and he's the best man in the world. He's funny, really hot, kind and everything good you could ever imagine." I said smiling.

"Do you love him?" She asked me smiling.

"With all my heart." I said.

"So you must tell him when he comeback." he said.

"I will." I said

[End of flashback]

And that was when I met my best friend, Bella! You must be thinking "I thought Puck were your best friend', Noah isn't my best friend, he's my brother. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" I said and I see Bella.

"Hey Rach!" She said excited, she's incredible, she's with cancer and is always happy, I really admire her faith, she have faith that everything is going to be okay, and I hope she's right.

"Hey Bel!" I said excited and she sit on the bed next to me.

We keep talking for hours and then Bella comeback to her room and I called Finn.

--Call--

"Hey babe." He said when he answered the phone.

"Oh my God! Did I wake you?" I asked him.

"No, you didn't. But I wouldn't be mad for being waken your with your call." He said and I giggle.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was really fun, you should see Kurt on the motorboat *he started to laugh remembering*, the motorboat was stopped and Kurt were taking a lot of pictures but then he somehow, I have really no idea now, fall out the boat!" Finn said laughing and I started to laugh picturing the scene.

"Let me guess! He was freaking out about his hair!" I said as we laugh.

"Have you ever met my brother? Of course he was freaking out because of his hair!" Finn said and we keep laughing.

"So, how was your day?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Nothing special, I spend almost the whole day with Bella." I said.

"Who is Bella?" He asked. "I hope is not codename for Zayn Malik." He said and I laugh so much.

"If I ever see Zayn Malik, I will ask him record a video for you." I said and Finn laugh.

"But seriously, who is Bella?" He asked.

"It's a new friend of mine, you will meet her when you come back." I said.

"If when I come back I see you and Zayn Malik on a bed I'm not responsible for my acts." He said and I laugh.

"You are so funny!" I said still laughing.

"I miss hear you laughing." He said.

"But I was laughing 5 secs ago." I said and Finn giggle.

"I mean, I miss hear you laughing when you're with me." He said and I giggle.

"I miss you too." I said.

"Rach, I need to go, but I love you." He said and I can see that he's sad about hung up.

"I love you too, dream with angels." I said.

"So I will dream with you?" He asked playfully and we laugh.

"If you want to." I said and we laugh.

"Goodnight babe, love you." He said.

"Night, love you too." I said.

--End of Call--

I miss my Finny here with me, hugging me, I really need him. I want to tell him, I really want. I just want the next 2 months go fast, can't wait to see my man.