Rumors

A week later

I walk in the school and everyone is staring at me, when I'm on my way to my locker I feel something cold and sting on my face.

I didn't feel that sensation in such a long time, I almost forgot how suck it is.

"This is for you...BITCH!" Santana yelled at me, I grab my clothes at the locker and go to the bathroom.

--Bathroom--

I started to clean myself and I started to think "What the hell that was about?", this week I literally did NOTHING but cry for Finn. Why she slushy me?

I'm there when a desperate Puck walk in the bathroom.

"You have a problem." He said.

"I think I notice that." I said to him pointing to all the slushy on me and my crying face.

"What? Who did that to you?" He asked.

"Santana." I said "I just have no idea why."

"I think I might know why." Noah said.

"What?" I asked him.

"There are a lot of rumors on the school and everyone is saying that you spread." He said.

"WHAT? That's nuts!" I said to him. "I would never do that." 

"I know that, that's why I'm not mad at you like everyone else." He said

"What are those rumors?" I asked him.

"They're saying that you said that Santana is a whore, Quinn is a milf, that's actually is not a lie, Finn and Kurt have sex home in secret, Artie just pretend to use wheelchairs to get priority and that I have a small dick." He said.

"WHAT?! HOW CAN SOMEONE BELIEVE IN THIS?" I yelled. "Noah please believe in me, I didn't said any of this." I said starting to freak out and cry.

"Hey! Rachel chill... I believe in you! I know you and I know that you're not capable to be bad with a mosquito." He said hugging me and I started to cry.

"I can't believe my life is being that suck again! Slushies and everyone hating me." I said barely breathing.

"But you're not alone, you have me." He said and hugged me.

"But I feel lonely, it's hard when the whole school hates you." I said crying and Noah hugged me.

"Everything is going to be okay." He said.

"No, it's not." I said sobbing and he hugged me.

--Lunch--

I'm here at my locker when a mad Finn comes to me, I already know what that's about.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" He yelled and I swear I never felt so much fear in my life.

"I swear to God that I didn't do anything." I said with my hands shaking.

"CAN YOU TELL THE TRUTH?! FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?!" He yelled again and I can breathe.

"Finn, I swear I'm telling the truth." I said with my heart beating fast.

"STOP IT! STOP RACHEL! DO YOU KNOW HOW DISTURBING AND DISGUSTING IS THIS? ME AND MY BROTHER HAVING SEX? I'M NOT EVEN GAY!!!! AND I WOULD NEVER FUCK WITH MY BROTHER!!!!" He yelled super mad, I feel shivers down my spine.

"I know this is disgusting and disturbing! That's why I didn't even thought about something like this, you need to believe in me Finn." I said with teary eyes.

"NO! HOW CAN I LET MYSELF FALL IN LOVE FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS RACHEL!" Finn yelled mad and now I'm freaking out really hard now.

"HUDSON! YELL TO HER ONCE MORE TIME AND I GUARANTEE THAT YOU NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY AGAIN!!!!" Puck yelled at him.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN DEFENDING HER? SHE SAID THINGS ABOUT YOU TOO!" Finn yelled mad.

"IT WASN'T ME!" I yelled shaking.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU!!!" Finn yelled at me again.

"I WARN YOU!" Puck yelled and punch Finn on the face, they started to punch each other.

"STOP!" I yelled trying to stop them, but they didn't stop. "STOP! STOP!" I yelled crying and I fell on the floor.

"RACHEL!" Puck yelled desperate and stopped to punch Finn and run to Rachel.

"What the hell?" Finn asked worried.

"GET LOST, HUDSON!" Puck yelled and took Rachel on his arms and run out of school.

Finn's POV

What the hell happened to Rachel? Puck looks worried as hell. But at this point, I don't care anymore, look what she did!!