Big Game

A week later

I wake up with someone madly playing the bell ring, who the hell is? Is just 11am, yeah I sleep a lot. When I open the door I see Finn standing outside (Rachel's pj^) 

"Finn, what the hell you're doing here? You literally woke me up." I said with a sleepy voice.

"I need your help." He said and I gave him space to come in.

"I'm still on my pj's." I whisper to myself. "What are you doing here anyway? I was sleeping so well." 

"Rachel wake up! This is important!" He said snapping his fingers on my face.

"My sleep is important too." I said and he giggle. "So, what the hell is so important for you wake me up this early?"

"I need your help." He said freaking out.

"Whoa whoa, relax, why you're freaking out?" I asked him.

"Today is the big game!" He said gesticulating.

"And?" I asked yawning.

"TODAY IS THE BIG GAME!" He said again.

"Why you're freaking out so much?" I asked him a little annoyed.

"Because I'm nervous, what if we don't win? The entire school is counting with us." He said freaking.

"Hey don't freak out." I said but he keep talking about lose. "LOOK AT ME!" I yelled and he shut up and look at me, I hold his head with my both hands and keep the eye contact, he looks really cute with crushed cheeks.

"Finn, you know you can do this, I know you can do this, coach Beiste know you can do this. You've been practicing so hard to win, and you will. Trust me when I say: you're capable." I said looking into his eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes.

"You really think I can do this?" He asked still with crushed cheeks, so cute.

"I'm sure you can, you're the fucking Quarterback, Hudson!" I said to him.

"I don't know what I'll do without you." He said giving me a half smile and hugged me. "Sorry for wake you up."

"That's something I can never forgive." I said and we laugh.

"You should see my mom today trying to calm me, she started to freak out with me." He said and we both laugh "So I decided to come here, you're the only one who always have the right words. Even when you're tired." He said giving me a half smile.

"What can I do? I really enjoy sleep." I said and we laugh.

"Are you going tonight?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Noah would actually KILL me if I missed the first game." I said and Finn giggle.

"I will probably look for you at school freaking out, so please have the words." He said.

"Oh darling, I always have the words." I said and winked to him. 

"I'll ask to Kurt save you a sit today." Finn said.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

--Night at School--

I get in the school and everyone is there, then I get a text from Finn.

~Finn 😄: Hey Rach, please meet me at the auditorium.

~Rachel 💋: I'm on my way.

I walk in the auditorium and see him there, all dressed up to play and sit on the stage staring at the floor.