Distract

I wake up snuggling in a sleeping Finn, I can easily get used to this, I still laid and hugging him but I can't stop thinking about my dads, I miss them so much.

"Good morning beautiful." Finn said with a sleepy voice.

"Hey handsome." I said to him.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Besides cry, I don't know." I said and he hug me tight.

"I'll not let you cry today, today you are going to spend the whole day stuck with me." He said and I smile to him "I'll distract you the whole day." 

"So want breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yes, but you stay here and I'll cook. Today you're going to do nothing but relax." He said.

"Yes sir." I said and he kissed my cheek and left.

About 30 minutes later Finn shows up in the room with a food tray, there was pancakes, eggs, juices, strawberries and a lot of stuff.

"You didn't have to do all this." I said and took a bite of the food "This is DELICIOUS." I said and he laugh siting next to me.

"Thanks." He said smiling and eating.

"Where did you learned to cook like this?" I asked him.

"With my mom. Before Burt, it was always me and her so I learned a lot of stuff." He said and I smile.

"I don't know how to cook, my dads were a disaster in kitchen so no one thought me nothing about cook, we always ordered food." I said giggling sadly, remembering them.

"Don't be sad, I'm here for you." He said.

"Thanks for everything." I said.

"I just do these stuff for the girl that I love." He said and I blush.

"Does anyone knows that you cook?" I asked him.

"Just my family and now you." he said and I smile.

"Do you have any defect?" I asked and him laugh.

"A lot of them." He said.

"Tell me one." I said.

"I screwed things before with the best woman in the world, I'm a TERRIBLE dancer  and I'm terrible to wake up." He said and I laugh. "Now you tell your defects, I doubt you have."

I really wanted to tell him about my shit heart.

"I sleep too much, terrible cook, I'm very shy and I may not show, but I'm really insecure with everything in my life." I said.

We talked for awhile then we went on Finn's car to his house for he could shower and change change for new clothes. I'm wearing a cute plaid skirt and a hot white body, with with sneakers and a white bag (outfit^). Finn don't tell me where are we going and I have no idea where are we going. He's ready and e left the house.

--Car--

"We are here!!!" He said excited and when I look I saw the karaoke that I pretend to be his girlfriend.

"Oh my God Finn!!!" I said excited and smiling.

We walk in the karaoke and take a table on the corner, it's more private.

"Finn, you are not going to believe!" I said shocked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Look to the stage." I said and he look when he see he started to laugh.