Need Your Help

Next Day

I'm here at my locker and I feel arms around my waist and kisses on my cheek.

"Hey beautiful girlfriend." Finn said and I smile.

"Hey handsome boyfriend." I said and we kissed lightly.

"How are you today?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Better, I guess." I said.

"If you need me, I'm here." He said.

"Actually, I need your help with something." I said smiling and he looks at me confused.

"With what?" He asked.

"Noah is finally coming back to school tomorrow and I want to make him a surprise." I said smiling. "And I was thinking if you could talk to the glee club to see if they want to help, that's would mean a lot for Puck." 

"I'll do this." He said and I smile.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"We can organize everything in the choir room." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure, everyone will agree." He said and I hug him.

"Thanks for being the best boyfriend in the world." I said still hugging him and he kissed my forehead.

--After Class--

I'm here at my locker when Finn comes to me.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"So, I was thinking about Puck's surprise, do you want to buy the things now?" He asked.

"Don't you have glee now?" I asked laughing.

"Shit, I forgot. It's not fun without my bro and my beautiful girlfriend." He said and I giggle.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car." I said and he give me a half smile.

"I will be thinking the whole class in you." He said and I smile.

"And I will be thinking about you, now go, you don't want to be late." I said and he giggle and left.

I go to the car and sit at the passenger seat, I wish I could be in glee club with Finn, shit, I still have to talk to him about the heart disease, why life have to screw me every time? 

About one hour later I was using my phone when I see my handsome boyfriend coming to the the car, I can't help but smile, he's so amazing. He get in the car and I keep looking at him just appreciating. 

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me giggling.

"You are just the most handsome man I ever seen, the kindest, funniest etc." I said and he laugh.

"More handsome then Zayn Malik?" He asked giggling and I laugh.

"I think you are much more hot than Zayn Malik, I couldn't say that before because we weren't together, but now I finally can." I said and we laugh.

"Now my ego is huge." He said and I laugh.

"Just drive Hudson!" I said laughing and he started to drive.

We went to store and buy a lot of party stuff, was so fun. Then we went to Finn's house.

--At Finn's--

"The house is empty, Burt and my mom are working and Kurt at the mall." Finn said.

"Oh, I wish your mom were here, I love her." I said and Finn giggle.

"I love the way you treat my mom." He said.

"It's LITERALLY impossible dislike your mother." I said and Finn hugged me from back. 

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and we lay on the couch snuggling and started to watch a movie.

I don't know why but these days I'm feeling more tired than the usual, I'm watching a movie and a few minutes a fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up and see my Finn sleeping next to me, the cutest thing I've ever seen, about 20 minutes he wake up with a confused face.

"Sleep well?" I asked him.

"I've had the weirdest dream in the world history." He said with a sleepy voice and I laugh.

"I'm not even going to ask." I said and he laugh.

"Good, because I don't know how to explain." He said and I laugh.

He take his phone from I don't know where and take a picture of us.

"This is the cutest picture I ever seen." He said smiling looking at his phone.

"I doubt, I wasn't even expecting for this." I said.

"it's really cute, I swear." He said smiling still looking to his phone.

"Let me see." I said and he show me the phone and I smile. "Okay, it's very cute." 

"I'll post in my Instagram." He said. 

"Really?" I asked him.

"It's literally the most beautiful picture I ever seen." He said and I giggle.

"So I'll post too." I said and smile to him who kissed my lips lightly.

Finn's caption: That warm and fuzzy feeling called love? I found it

Finn's caption: That warm and fuzzy feeling called love? I found it...Here's what looks like.      I love you babe, @rachelberry 💛.

Rachel's caption: You are my today and all of my tomorrows. I love you @finnhudson 💛.

We started to read the comments and we were laughing really hard.

Kurt's comment: OH MY GOD!!! I stopped shopping after that! CUTEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Santana's comment: Damn Finchel, before kill us like that, give a previously warning!!! Such a cute couple, I'm really happy for you two! 💥❤️

Puck's comment: Hudson, if you break my Jewish Princess heart, I don't care that I'm with my arm broke, I destroy your face. I'm really happy about you too, you two deserve!!! Finchel=LOVE!

Sam's comment: After this, I started to believe in love again! 😜 FINCHEL BITCHES!!

Mercede's comment: OH MY GOD! THE CUTEST!!😍

We keep reading the comments and laughing very hard, people are so silly.

"What is the reason for all those laughs?" Carole asked us smiling.

"We are just reading the comments from the picture that we post together." Finn said.

"It's the cutest picture, show to her." I said and Finn give his phone to Carole who smile very big.

"This is the most beautiful pic IN THE WORLD!!!!" She yelled happy and we laugh.

"We are the cutest couple." Finn said.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE!!" I yelled exited and we high five.